• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I forgot to add another day to my tickets before the price increase!

alicenwonder99

DIS Veteran
We wanted to add another day to our tickets and I just assumed I would do it "whenever" I had a moment. When I found out about the ticket price increase, I was planning on adding my day yesterday, but totally forgot about it. :sad:

So, if we now have 4 day MYW tickets for our Sept package, how much will it cost us now with the price increase to make them 5 day?

Mary

If it is the kind of tickets that expire additional days were only $1-$2 more per day. So even with the increase I can't imagine it costing much $$.

Any time a person comes to a ticket window with any sort of discounted ticket and wants to do an upgrade it is a two step process.

The first step is to issue replacement tickets at the current walk-up price. This is charged to an internal Disney account, so it is at no cost to the Guest.

Then this "intermediate" ticket is upgraded with the additional days/features that the Guest request. What the Guest pays then is the difference between the current walk-up (not discounted) value of the ticket and that of the ticket with the additional features (plus tax, of course).

If you came to my window with any sort of discounted ticket and wanted to add Water Fun and More you would pay $50 plus tax for each unexpired MYW ticket, no matter how much you had paid for the ticket originally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter