• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i fixed my xbox 360! ^-^ what have you done that you're very proud of?

_Twinks&Spinks_

<marquee><font color=navy>i <font color=red>♥ <fon
my brother & i fixed our xbox from the 3 rings of death :cool2:
so yeah, tell me about your accomplishments.

i made a ballgown for my major textiles project. so much stiffening and tulle. my sewing machine didn't like the lining fabric either :( it was hard

^^Did you do the towel trick or something else? My 360's disk drive broke a while ago so I had to send it in. I got good grades for the 2nd marking period so I guess that's a pretty good accomplishment.

I hacked quicktime so that I got the one you have topay for for free. I also got adobe photoshop cs4 for free. (Yeah i'm good at computers.)

?MARTÍN¿;30458591 said:
I hacked quicktime so that I got the one you have topay for for free. I also got adobe photoshop cs4 for free. (Yeah i'm good at computers.)

Yeah, I'd be really proud of stealing from hard-working people and companies too!

Also, I'm proud that I didn't get a 360, and instead got a PS3.:)

After a year of my english teacher telling me I'd barely get a D, I got a higher grade then that and proved her wrong as I was one of the few who got a high grade (seeing her face and her telling me she was shocked was an achievement haha).

oh yeah I forgot this one:
Creating a CD cover for a band...and they actually liked it and used it :-D. Which is pretty awesome as it got me to be able to work on a 2nd band's CD cover too (well the 2nd band is a band I used to be apart of years ago). I'm planning on looking into art theory to learn abit more about different types of art, also fonts.

I got 88% on my History Unit 1 Test today. It was on the events in Canadian History. Loved it, love the class.

I made National Honor Society.
I got 2nd place in a district journalism competition and going to state.
I got a gold key for one of my journalism articles in a contest and it's moving onto Nationals. :-)

I'm excited.

Yeah, I'd be really proud of stealing from hard-working people and companies too!

Also, I'm proud that I didn't get a 360, and instead got a PS3.:)

LMAO!!!!!
that was harsh but, rele funny... :D

im proud that i told someone OFF today.
WHAT!!

:cool2:

my brother & i fixed our xbox from the 3 rings of death :cool2:
so yeah, tell me about your accomplishments.

How come you didn't just send it in to Microsoft? Was it past the 3 year extension. If you did the towel trick it doesn't work for long and it can actually start a fire.

I wrote my essay for college in an hour....we had to do 700 words but could go over and I ended up writing 869 words, which is alot for me (other essay's I normally get to 300 and my mind goes blank). I had loads I could have put into this essay but I didn't want to do to much on the codes and conventions in music videos and give examples of music videos for alot of the points I made haha.

Also this means I can start work on my next 2 essays(one being a report about the Target audience for two different Television stations based on TV schedules and the other is picknig two different texts (I.E. Film or even an article from a magazine) and then compare them and talk about how the producer constructed the text for a specific target audience and how the audience is beign addressed with a specific target audience in mind).

Oh working on another band's demo cover is another achievement, its got mostly positive comments so far I just got to edited bits of it. I don't mean to be vain but I think its my best work yet :-).

How come you didn't just send it in to Microsoft? Was it past the 3 year extension. If you did the towel trick it doesn't work for long and it can actually start a fire.

Yeah, it was past the 3 year extension & no, we didn't do the towel trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter