I finally tried.....

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
I'm currently at WDW and my mission is to try some new things. Today we went to EP and I finally tried School Bread in Norway.....it was wonderful.....and the Fish 'n Chips in the UK....and I loved it. The fish and chips were both nice and crispy.

Wonder what I manage to try new tomorrow. I think we are going to try going to MK. Any suggestions?

Dh, who is not big on sweets, told me that the only thing he cares about eating while at wdw is the school bread. I bought it on our last trip (thanks to dis reviews). We were about to eat dinner, so I took it togo, and we ate it later in our villa. OMG, it was sooooo good!! I will get at least two this May!

MinnieLovesMickey said:
Have you tried the fresh made cookie ice cream sandwich at the Main Street Bakery? Yummy!:goodvibes:goodvibes
Oh good one. I haven't tried one of those yet. Wonder if I can talk my DD into one of those instead of a Mickey ice cream sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter