I finally made a decision

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
First of all I want to say thanks to all the advice/opinions/comments I have received. After much debating with myself, I have decided to go back to the Atkins diet. I have done it quite successfully in the past but strayed a few years ago and gained back the 35 lbs I lost. I am going to start induction again tomorrow and hopefully, along with my walking and Curves workouts, I will be able to take back off the 35 lbs and 15 more over the several months. Any other Atkin's followers out there?

I do Atkins. Several of us do. Good luck with this. Be sure and visit WISH often, the support group is amazingly helpful and motivational.

Katholyn

I am an Atkins follower...have lost 70 so far and am only 12.5 pounds from my goal weight :) Please visit with us often, and grab a WISH clipart :) Good luck and now you can do it:)

Good for you, Kim!

I hope you find a way to make this work for you. I keep telling myself over and over that I am not going to go back to my old eating habits when I reach my goal. I am going to continue on a modified version of my WW plan so that I maintain my healthy lifestyle. I hope that Atkins works for you this time around too and that you are COMFORTABLE with the program and that you see great results. Even if it doesn't come off as fast as it did initially, a loss of pounds or inches is still a loss.

Stick around here for PLENTY of support. We all have good days and bad days. On my bad days I really soak up all the positive energy that I feel from the posts here. On Sunday I was so upset about the war that I just wanted to rush out to the nearest Mexican restaurant and eat every single tortilla chip they had. I was really in a "what's the use" place. Instead I logged on to WISH and read the posts here and tried to focus on my goal.

You'll get there. Just keep trying! We are all here for you!!!! :smooth:

We'll all do it together Kim! You've made the first and most difficult step -- a COMMITMENT to yourself!

YIPEEEEEEEEEE for KIM!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter