I finally hit 100 posts!

Congrats Chris - what a milestone! :rotfl: I'm so proud of you.

WOW! Chris, I'm impressed. It didn't take you all that long to get to 100. Let's see how long it takes to get to 200! Keep up the good work! :cheer2: :cheer2:

cgcw said:
WOW! Chris, I'm impressed. It didn't take you all that long to get to 100. Let's see how long it takes to get to 200! Keep up the good work! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I just had to come over and join my fruitcake pal and say congrats, Chris! :cheer2: :rotfl2:

Diana Lyn said:
I just had to come over and join my fruitcake pal and say congrats, Chris! :cheer2: :rotfl2:
Hey, nutty buddy! No fruit cakes here (they seem more distasteful the older they get!)! :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl2:

Thanks! :rotfl:

cgcw said:
Looks like I *well* on my way, eh? :goodvibes :earboy2:

I'd like to send out a special thanks to all my friends who took time out of their on-line experience to send me warm wishes! I feel like this: :love1:

dvcChrisVWL said:
FUnny - My wife must post 10 times a day (or more) and she isn't here!!!! :guilty:

YooHoo, Amy, I think your being paged!! :rolleyes1 (By the way, Chris, you think Amy only posts 10 (or so) times a day? :earseek: :earseek: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'd say the "or so" part is a better estimate!

Chris, maybe she's trying to tell you something!! :rotfl2:

Hey, at this rate, you'll be to #200 in no time. :cool1: :cool1:

Ok, ok, I'm here!!

Congrats honey on your 100th post!!! Just keep posting, and maybe you'll catch up!! :rotfl2:

WOW! I think Chris has the all time record for person with the longest thread congratulating himself on his 100th post! :rotfl2: :rotfl: Congrats on that milestone too! :banana:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Congrats on reaching 100 posts Chris!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

clipminniecheer.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter