• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Finally finished my letter... Idea for Letter to Mail: Post 33

Days,

I gloved your letter. If you want to identify me as Smackeralchick in your letter, please feel free. I keep trying to write me own story, but I don't want it to be too long and boring, and it's just so upsetting. Yours was just right. Cries.:sad: I hope your letter gets the response it deserves. How could someone ignore it and still claim to be interested in children and families.

Woot for Days.he. I'm so glad you are our friends.:love:

Hugs,
Smackeralchick

PS. Now I have to go eat a pint of ice cream and a bag of cookies to calm my nerves. I may have to sue Disney for contributing to my fat cells.

Days:

First of all I wold like to say that me and monkey are good friends in VMK, and I hope she gets better.
Anyways, Great letter. VMK is the online online game that has turned into a community. Nothing will EVER be the same with any other game. I'd send this to every disney email you could find. ;)
lol xD

~Suit

:hug: Hugs :hug: Days,

Beautifully written and so heartfelt. Hope Disney will understand that there is no replacement game out there for our VMK.

What a very special letter!
I, too, have read so many wonderful, heart wrenching letters this week. I just can't believe any person with the smallest of hearts, could read these and not feel the tug each one brings. It is just amazing.

Regardless of any "new" games Disney has planned for us....why not bring on those new games, but keep VMK and let US, the consumer, decide what WE want to play. Sure, we may glove their new game idea (or whatever they keep trying to tell us they are doing), and we may all leave VMK to play it, but let us make that decision. Stop making so many families so unhappy. I just don't understand.

Again, wonderfully written Days!

Hi AmberDaze :)
Bigs Hugs :hug: for your Beautifully written letter.
Love your Friend
Starshinebelle

Save VMK the Community !!

Beautifully written and so heartfelt. Hope Disney will understand that there is no replacement game out there for our VMK. by MomsGoneGoofy

princess: Oh where oh where has the magic gone? :wizard:

I just have to bump up my mom's letter, it makes me cry every time I read it. :hug: :hug:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

I finally got around to reading your letter Days and I started to tear up reading it :( I just wanted to send more hugs your way and let you know that you and monkey are in my prayers. I love all my friends dearly on VMK and feel the same way. That was truely an amazing letter Days.he!

Hi Days,
I am sorry I am late to respond but I wanted to tell you that your letter made my eyes water. You definitely expressed how it is not just a game to so many and why it is so important to continue. I am really upset that monkey and the other younger players are going throught this sad and confusing time. Hopefully Disney will continue to make our dreams come true...
Big hugs to you and monkey :grouphug:

~DreamTulip :flower3:

Big hugs my friends. :hug: :hug:

You know...sometimes it takes a tragedy to bring people together...yes, some would say that VMK closing is a tragedy. :eek: I am just amazed at how much we are all working together toward one goal. Such a nice feeling. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Well...I finally got my letter ready to go out in the mail, but instead of just sending a flat of myself and Monkey along with the letter, I really liked what Night did. So, I redid my letter in Word and below is what I came up with. This way my flat pics are with my letter...no throwing them away or getting lost...and we get to show a couple of our favorite rooms. :)

DaysPage1.png

DaysPage2.png

Wow days! Such a touching letter and great formatting!

Talk about taking an idea and running with it :worship:

Days,

What a great way to make your letter eye-catching. It so deserves to be read, and your rooms and flat look so great.:worship: They say the camera adds 10 pounds, but not on you!:rolleyes1 I would have been glad to let you use my spectacular "Got Box?" room---I hope you weren't just being shy...:rotfl2:

Smackeralchick:grouphug:

Yay! I'm honored that your liked my idea enough to change your letter/flat. :)
I love the pictures of the rooms! The pictures of you and monkey just add so much depth to your letter.

I especially love the picture of you and your green car (which I have now accepted I am not getting my 2nd star on my own before 5/21. Oh, Alias...)

I'm coming up with another idea I will share soon involving the 86 (as of tonight) decorated rooms I have on Night. I have more on Dream I just do not know how many...you can say I have a VMK spending habit! I will share my final project when I am finished.

Keep it going! I do not want to watch my little dream family being killed at 1:01am EST. I just don't think I can bear it to see their little faces smiling at me for the last time as the screen goes black. Then remembering and realizing it is the fate of my VMK extended family as well.

:grouphug: It isn't a game. It's an experience! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter