I finally finished my Autograph Albums!!! YEAH! ((WITH PICS))

Could you also sent me the template? I was going to try to make an autograph book from Shutterfly and it is not working. I have spent many long hours on this, so I decided to take a different approach. After looking at your wonderful ones. I hope I can figure this out.

tmurray4@nycap.rr.com

Thanks!

Dawn, your books are awesome! Exactly what I want to make for my kids!:)

Is it possible for you to email me your 4x6 template also?...
pinka_winka06@yahoo.com. Thank You!!

SO once I get the template do I just copy and save the pics I want onto the template? I am kind of clueless so sorry if this sounds silly asking, lol. I was at the craft store yesterday and bought one of those sketch books...it's big enough that i can slice each sheet in half so I can make 1 book each for both my kids. Should I cut the pages just a little bigger than 4x6 since the templates are 4x6? How much bigger?

Thanks again for emailing me and for posting your pics!!

Lisa

Hi Dawn,

You're autograph book came out great! I have collected all the DISigned autograph pages I want and have been researching the best way to print and bind, This thread has helped clear it up for me. I will PM for yout template. Thanks for generously sharing your knowledge!

It's nice to see I am not the only one w/ more than 2 autograph books. We are only up to 4 though. I think I would have freaked if I had had to do more. You have a ton of patience.

Hi Dawn, could you send me a template for the 4x6 as well? I pretty sure I will be lost without it!
Thanks
akweller@hotmail(dot)com

Dawn, I sent you a pm. Thanks for helping others with your autograph book. I know it was a lot of work to put together, and you have saved others countless hours.

Dawn or any other kind soul, could you please e-mail me the template too? lhetrick@wi.rr.com

I tried to copy and paste over one of Dawn's but I can't get the bottom picture to rotate???

Thanks.

Hi there. would you please email me the templates? I don't have enough posts to email you or PM you. jdvisalli at yahoo .com (sorry i guess i dont have enough posts to post my email addy right.

Try going over to the thread "How to make an autograph book." Since it has been so long since the last post, I don't know if u will get the templates & I wouldn't want you waiting too long. There are instruction, links to DISigners auto cards, & you can get help if needed from Music Mouse.

Hi. Your Autograph books are awesome! :thumbsup2 I went to Papyrus today & got my cardstock (5x7) I am so excited about starting my autograph books for my DD. Can you please send me the templates as well? I will post when they are done. Inspired & ready to go :banana: Thanks so much. my e-mail is:
princessgina726@aol.com

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter