• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I fell - now its time to hop back on

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Could have been worse, could have been better
DS is at a birthday party. The kids went to the Hulk after having pizza. Party started at 4pm, mother took them to a 7pm show.
DH & I took advantage of the time. After we had some snuggling time we went out for dinner. Chinese restaurant - egg roll, 3 fried wontons, 1 chicken teriyaki, pork strips, pork fried rice, diet soda. Ya? can you say sodium & fat? At least I didnt have a mai tai!

Now that Im calmed down somewhat its time to get back on that wagon.

(oh when we got back home I walked 20x's around the gerbil track - I made my minimum for this wk)

Hey there, imgoingtodisney!

You didn't fall too far! :) I follow your progress and it seems like you are the busiest gerbil on the track! :) Remember to celebrate all those victories! :)

We are only human and it's a good idea to indulge once in a while. Tonight we ended up going out for Mexican (which was not part of my plan, but I am always willing to modify)!!! I had two double sized margaritas, which is way more than I can handle these days, a third of queso fundido (the best Mexican food appetizer ever created) and one tamale, one ground beef enchilada and part of a beef burrito, not to mention many tortilla chips with the BEST BEST BEST guacamole I have ever tasted (and some pretty good, but not the best) salsa.

Do I feel full? You betcha! Do I feel guilty or like I have to jump back on the wagon? NO WAY!!!

You have been working really hard, but a small indulgence like this isn't going to throw you off! This is part of a lifestyle change, so learn to accept the occasional indulgence with grace and everything will work out fine!!! :) TRUST ME!!!!

As long as you are back on track and refocused on your goal, that is all that's important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter