I feel your pain

Ergens2

Just call me Red!
To everyone who is angry about their stores closing, I feel your pain! My store closed Dec 26. That's right, the day after Christmas!!!!!! Lets just say our holidays were very blue. I was a part time manager at the store and was very, very sad when we got the news. We all hurt when our stores close. But my love for Disney is so great that I took a demotion to regular Cast Member to stay with the company. The morals and values of the Disney company make me proud to say "I am a cast Member". I hope that everyone who has turned away from shopping at TDS will find it in their hearts to come back. Believe me, we remember you! We know what your children like and who their favorite character is! We know if your a pin collector and will always be ready to help you find the right one for your collection. And we are always ready to share stories of our own trips. Thanks for listening and it means a lot to see that so many of you care!!

Did you mean to post this on the 'Cast Members Only' forum? Luis or Sarangel can probably get it moved to the appropriate board.

WELCOME Ergens2 --

The post was probably meant to go under the DS closing thread, SS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter