I feel so dumb. LOL Need help with PIN

jtlund

Earning My Ears
I just received a PIN code - last one wasn't that good of a deal so I didn't respond or book.

We were just at Poly last October (for dh birthday). The only way I'd go again so soon is for a super good deal. I remember hearing about PIN codes when I was booking trip last year but never got one. I just got one in my e-mail but I wanted to check with you *experts* and see if this was a good deal... it says:

Free Disney Dining Plan
when you buy one of these 4-night/5-day vacation packages at select Disney Value Resorts including accommodations and Theme Park tickets.

$1,284*For a family of 4. For stays most nights 8/27/09-9/21/09, 9/29/09-10/1/09 and 11/29/09-12/17/09
$1,388* in a standard room.For a family of 4. For stays most nights 10/2/09-11/24/09 in a standard room.

Either way save $523!
*Total package price based on 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities.

the e-mail then ends with our PIN no. and Disney Resorts reservatino no.

Is this one of the great deals? How can I tell which resorts it includes? I'd only go for one of the Deluxe resorts. Is the only way to find out to call?

I need your help! :confused3 Good deal?

TIA!
Judi

That is the pin that so many people are after. From what I have read you are able to book deluxe with it as well.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter