I feel really dumb asking but......

Don't feel dumb!! If you're coming up main street head through the castle, the entrance will be on your right side, can't miss it!

Pammy

There is no such thing as a dumb question here on the dis. If you don't know just ask.

The entrance to CRT, entering from Main St. you go into the castle and it'll be on the right hand side.

Will be eating there soon. Can't wait.

Since this is our first time doing CRT, never really looked for the entrance! Now I know!LOL

Scratch
:jester:

I've spoken to quite a few people over the years who never realized you could walk through the castle. They always went around it. Of course, sometimes the passage is blocked due to shows, but the rest of the time its open. And there is that wonderful store and the beautiful murals of the Cinderella story. Funny how many people look at me with a confused gaze when I mention it.

Steve

Originally posted by disneysteve
I've spoken to quite a few people over the years who never realized you could walk through the castle. They always went around it.

I am one of those that didn't know you could walk through the castle when I went 10 years ago. You learn something new everyday!

Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter