I feel like a 007 agent.....

anniet

DIS Veteran
....trying to hack into some computer program, just trying to get into this site!

Man, they better fix the problems quick or I might fall of the wagon...um well okay, my buddies know I've fallen off the wagon, but I might roll down across the ditch and into the river!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

*bop* No, you won't. Hop back on that wagon and head for goal. I'm right behind you.

(((((KATH))))) thanks for bopping me back onto the wagon. With all of my personal internet problems last week, I've sort of gotten a little anxiety problem and began to fall back into my old habits. I REALLY don't want to go back there again, and there were times I thought I never would, but boy has the stress been an eye opener for me.

How EASY it can be to undo all the good that we do. I have a weigh in tomorrow and I'm certain I'll be up, but hopefully not by a real lot. But I'm just going to buckle myself to the wagon and hold on for dear life. Glad to know I have all my WISH friends on the wagon with me!

How are you doing? Last I knew you came back a little heavier from WDW. Is it gone? I sure hope so.

Sorry if anybody thinks this should be posted through PM's but I can't get into those right now and feel free to join the conversation!:)

Welcome Back Annie! Now put down that bag of 'snack's ---- no eating junk while WISHing ---- I see you --- put them down now.;)

Okay, that's better now ----- YOU CAN DO IT Annie!
:D

*Dang, she caught me!!!!!*

Okay Jody, I put the Honey Maid Grahams Chocolate Sticks back underneath the counter.

*Man, she's good*

Jody, has cyber x-ray vision, didn't you know that Annie?

I'm sending you a pm--watch for it :) Okay, I lied...you can't access your pms :rolleyes:

I sent you an email instead :)

Okay, I also found I can access PM's by clicking like I am going to send someone else a PM and that brings me to my PM box. See I AM a secret agent!!!!!
sterb088.gif

You are <i>good</i>, Annie ;)

<embed src="http://www.007sdomain.com/classic2.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

Oh man, a BOP Annie thread! Can I get in on the action! BOP BOP BOP, SMACK, BASH, SLAP, KICK....ooops! :D I got carried away!

Journal, baby, journal! No anxiety, you can do this!!! If WISH disappeared forever tomorrow (shudder) I'd like to think we'd all have the strength to continue on in our healthy choices!!! :)

Sorry, Tig, I'm not *there* yet, but this music is inspiring me to get skinny so I might look like Halle Berry in a bikini!;) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter