I earned my ears!

LittleToni

Official Member of the Dis-Boards Lurker Club!
Took me 6 years but I finally earned my ears on DisBoards! :cool1:

A happy Mouseketeer! hehe

What's next? lol I may be dead by then... :lmao:

LT :goodvibes

Congrats!! I know I feel a certain satisfaction watching my post count go up. My DH says it just means I spend too much time on here.:surfweb:

Took me 6 years but I finally earned my ears on DisBoards! :cool1:

A happy Mouseketeer! hehe

What's next? lol I may be dead by then... :lmao:

LT :goodvibes

You can actually go into the user settings (User CP) and make it say pretty much whatever you want. I think DIS Veteran is the next system assigned level (500 posts).

User CP > Edit Your Details > Custom User Title

You can actually go into the user settings (User CP) and make it say pretty much whatever you want. I think DIS Veteran is next system assigned level.

Oh.... LOL well that would have been helpful to know 5 1/2 years ago :rotfl2:

Thank you :)

LT

And some of us have been lucky to get a visit from the Tag Fairy so ours are in color. :) Mine used to say "Sweet, Totally" because I had a picture of Crush as my avatar, then the TF made it scroll and gave me 2 new tags. :)

And some of us have been lucky to get a visit from the Tag Fairy so ours are in color. :) Mine used to say "Sweet, Totally" because I had a picture of Crush as my avatar, then the TF made it scroll and gave me 2 new tags. :)

Yes!! That is why I Love The Smell Of Pirates! Thanks TF!!

lol thx all :) I guess I am a lurker too! If that means my join date is old and my posts are few lol :)

Congrats! I have been a lurker here for years....the first bit I wasn't even registered. As we accumulate knowledge from our reading, we can pass it on to others!

Congrats!

( I am mostly a lurked too..on daily (okay a few times a day) but I don't post very often....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter