I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just 1 thing I need!

Ok, since I traded my inferno away today I am going to wish for that. Good luck, Mia! LOL

Ok here are my granted wishes, PM me and we will set something up. Keep in mind, that my computer is slow until I get Windows back so the trading may be slow and involve crashing, so be patient with me :)

Mia Claus is granting:

LittleRydia - a set of Stitch Teleporters
MissGalinda - gold mickey ears
iluvcountry - teleportation magic
SorcererDonald16 - Sorcerer Ears

More to come as more wish lists appear (if I have it, that is!)

Happy Holidays!
~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Ok, since I traded my inferno away today I am going to wish for that. Good luck, Mia! LOL

Ok here are my granted wishes, PM me and we will set something up. Keep in mind, that my computer is slow until I get Windows back so the trading may be slow and involve crashing, so be patient with me :)

Mia Claus is granting:

LittleRydia - a set of Stitch Teleporters
MissGalinda - gold mickey ears
iluvcountry - teleportation magic
SorcererDonald16 - Sorcerer Ears

More to come as more wish lists appear (if I have it, that is!)

Happy Holidays!
~Mia~

ee im so excited ^_^ as i said before thank you so much! i have been wanting those forever now. I can get on anytime this friday and saturday, so just give me a time you will be on :)

OnceUponAStar* said:
my christmas wish is fireworks magic, inferno or the sea gull hat! :bounce:

hey i can grant your fireworks magic wish ;) just let me know what time you can be on friday or saturday!

LittleRydia said:
ee im so excited ^_^ as i said before thank you so much! i have been wanting those forever now. I can get on anytime this friday and saturday, so just give me a time you will be on :)

Since vmk is still running slow for me, I really only get on for credit runs and to meet ppl for trades. So YOU set up a time today if you can....I will pretty much be around the house all day so you pick the time, and I'll meet you wherever. then we have to go to my store room b/c that's where the teleporters are, I have 4 so wel'll have to see which ones match and then trade.
If I can't be there at that time for whatever reason, I'll pm you. I won't be available tomorrow until after 7pm EST.

~Mia~

Well Mia, I will be on and off all day, so I am not really for sure when I can meet up with you. So just pm me when you are on and I'll see if I can get on. :)

I would like Train Teleporters.

I think that they look cool.And they look good in most rooms.:)

Captain:)

Captain Brain said:
I would like Train Teleporters.

I think that they look cool.And they look good in most rooms.:)

Captain:)
I can gift you a set! I have another spare set just sitting in my stuff collecting dust! ( you may have to wash them but other then that, there fine.)

i wish for any quest stuff i can not go to WDW or DL and i will miss the quests

I wish for a pair of stitch teleporters,teleport magic,some flying saucer chairs and seagull hat :)

wat will u give me for a pair of stitch

Just to remind everyone, My wish was for a seagull hat if anyone has 1!

marcm said:
wat will u give me for a pair of stitch

Reminder: this is a gift thread, not trade thread. Jackoman, I can gift you a set of Stitch. Tell me the time, hopefully tonight or tomorrow night (I will be at work during day tomorrow). PM me a time and I'll tell u where I am.

~Mia~

prittyfull_sunset said:
:wave2:Hi
Sounds fun! I would like a generator! Yea that will be the day... lol :cool1:

What color generator? (don't say gold! LOL) If it's one you can buy I will buy it for ya.

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter