• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I don't wanna work..I just want to

Hey Barb -- got all your plans set for your Aug Trip? Are you taking the Illuminations cruise with Liz?? Michelle

Well, the way I see it is that I technically am working....working on planning my vacation! The "real" work can wait til later. :badpc:

I'm surfing too...while at my temp job....lol...and loving every minute of it! And I just realized I've been downloading and printing scrap book ideas for when i get home....weee..yippee!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I'm playing - should be working. Can't help myself. :confused3

We leave Saturday for an 8 night stay at the Beach Club. I ask you, how can anyone expect me to concentrate on something as mundane as work, huh? I DON'T THINK SO. I log in about every hour and play for about 5 minutes.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day...la la la la - I just feel like singing. :goodvibes

PamNC

Worfiedoodles said:
I am so bad...there are plenty of things I could be doing, but I just keep checking the DIS instead. I'm almost resentful when by boss gives me a task -- doesn't she realize this cuts into my DIS time?! :rolleyes1

How dare our boss ask us to do something when we are busy on our disboards!!! :badpc:

How can I think about work when I leave Friday. I have a one-track-mind DISNEY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter