I dont know where to post this...golf carts?

red419

Earning My Ears
Does WDW allow golf carts to be rented from outside companies to be used at their park? I have a disability and I really feel uncomfortable using the ECV. I want to be able to use the golf cart to get from point a to point b.

WDW does not allow golf carts/segues, etc, only ECV's. Foot traffic is already a horrible issue, I can't imagine adding golf carts to the Main Street Electrical Parade traffic! That said, I'm certain that if anyplace on the planet can accomodate your disability it will be WDW:) Good luck!

I should amend that to add that WDW does not allow PERSONAL segueways.

Enjoy your trip.

I feel like I am having a deja vu moment. :rotfl: Someone asked this question just the other day. As mentioned, golf carts are not allowed in the park. The only two things with wheels allowed are ECVs and wheelchairs. No rolling luggage, coolers, roller skates, etc. It is a major safety issue. Perhaps you could go to your local Walmart or a similar store and practice driving an ECV to get comfortable using them.

Check the DISabilities thread. You'll find more information there and get answers/ideas on how to deal with this.

Good luck.

Does WDW allow golf carts to be rented from outside companies to be used at their park? I have a disability and I really feel uncomfortable using the ECV. I want to be able to use the golf cart to get from point a to point b.

WDW does not allow golf carts to be used at their parks.

The only place people have used carts rented from outside vendors is Fort Wilderness resort (and there have been reports on WDW cracking down on this). And those carts are only used within the resort not as transport to the parks.

For wheeled mobility devices allowed in the parks, your choices are a wheelchair, knee roller, rollator, or ECV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter