I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

Caught up again. :rolleyes1 I seem to be saying that too much lately! I loved your Fantasmic pictures. I'm hoping we get to see it in April. I saw it in 2010 but the family hasn't seen it since 2006. I doubt Zach even remembers it. He was 2 1/2.

I love when the girls get their special MeMom time. Looks like Brooklyn was enjoying her time with you at AK! :thumbsup2

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

A little bit of learning going on.

IMG_1368.jpg

There could be houses down here in the south that look something like this. :rolleyes1

IMG_1369.jpg

We stopped in here to get something to drink.

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

This is a fun store, I think. Maybe because I am old, and it reminds me of shops I have been in for real that were much like this - you know, back in the old days.

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Brooklynn liked this key.

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

And that's it for this morning. Gotta go do some toilet scrubbing. I know, you are jealous, right? Have a good day, DIStown!

IMG_1366.jpg

Is it just me, or is that beast smiling? :eek:

IMG_1373.jpg

This reminds me of the touristy places we used to visit in Branson, before it became the Ozark, Las Vegas for performers. You know, when there was just a little train, a cave, and the lake for fun? Oh and the Baldknobbers...

Nope, not one bit jealous of you today. We are getting ready to celebrate Hunter's 2nd birthday as we will miss the big party tomorrow. We had tickets to Mary Poppins down in Tulsa before the party date was set. Oh well, I won't have to share him today with the "others".

We are on our way...stopping for lunch in maryland- Chik fil a- Brendan has landed and will be exploring pop and downtown Disney.

Enjoyed the AK pictures! Trying to catch up with my DIS friends while the family and I watch Brave.

IMG_1380.jpg

And that's it for this morning. Gotta go do some toilet scrubbing. I know, you are jealous, right? Have a good day, DIStown!

Ahhhh .... gotta love Disney details. Love this pay phone photo complete with scummy handset. Just like any roadside tourist trap back in the day.

I am with you on the toilet scrubbing. AND laundry. But that will have to wait until after we get back from Frankenweenie today.

There could be houses down here in the south that look something like this. :rolleyes1

IMG_1369.jpg

We have some up here that look like that too...I live in a university and college town. You can just drive by the frat houses in September to find that look! :sad2:

sunny_stace said:
We have some up here that look like that too...I live in a university and college town. You can just drive by the frat houses in September to find that look! :sad2:

That's the truth!

Oh, wow, that key Brooklynn is holding is something I'll have to see if I can find in February! Not for myself, but for a friend...something about it just screams her name to me.

I love all your AK pictures, because you take pictures of all the details!

Brooklynn is a lot braver than I was at that age...I'm not sure I would have ridden EE. It's one of my absolute favorite rides now, but I'm not sure it would have been when I was her age!

Caught up again. :rolleyes1 I seem to be saying that too much lately! I loved your Fantasmic pictures. I'm hoping we get to see it in April. I saw it in 2010 but the family hasn't seen it since 2006. I doubt Zach even remembers it. He was 2 1/2.

I love when the girls get their special MeMom time. Looks like Brooklyn was enjoying her time with you at AK! :thumbsup2

I treasure that one-on-one time. I enjoy listening to the conversation and just focusing on that one girl and letting her do whatever she wants. I wish I could take each of them for a full week at different times of the year and make that whole trip be about that individual, but it would be too hard to leave the others behind and too expensive to make those trips and the family trips. I think that when we have our summer 2014 trip, Bella and I may go down 2-3 days early and have our 'alone' time, with the others coming to join us. It was too hard to watch Jill and Bella have to leave when Brooklynn and I stayed on the back end of the summer trip. It was fine after we parted, but too sad to leave. It will be much better the other way. However, Brooklynn has suggested that she and I take Bella for her alone time. ;) For now, Bella is absolutely fine with that plan - 'Sure, Brooklynn, you can come, too!'- so if things stay like that, it may be that Bella and I don't do any real alone time until sometime in the future, or maybe we'll just have our alone hours during a trip instead of separate alone days. Whatever makes them happy makes me happy. :love:

Is it just me, or is that beast smiling? :eek:

This reminds me of the touristy places we used to visit in Branson, before it became the Ozark, Las Vegas for performers. You know, when there was just a little train, a cave, and the lake for fun? Oh and the Baldknobbers...

Nope, not one bit jealous of you today. We are getting ready to celebrate Hunter's 2nd birthday as we will miss the big party tomorrow. We had tickets to Mary Poppins down in Tulsa before the party date was set. Oh well, I won't have to share him today with the "others".

If you lived in WDW, you'd smile, too. :thumbsup2

I want to get to Branson one of these years!

Share a birthday picture with us! :cool1:

Have fun at Mary Poppins!

We are on our way...stopping for lunch in maryland- Chik fil a- Brendan has landed and will be exploring pop and downtown Disney.

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! :dance3:

Enjoyed the AK pictures! Trying to catch up with my DIS friends while the family and I watch Brave.

So glad to see you around, Hap! ;) I guess this is your time of the year and all, right? :santa: I bought Brave the other day, but I'm going to wait until the girls are around to watch it.

Ahhhh .... gotta love Disney details. Love this pay phone photo complete with scummy handset. Just like any roadside tourist trap back in the day.

I am with you on the toilet scrubbing. AND laundry. But that will have to wait until after we get back from Frankenweenie today.

I was fairly productive yesterday, so I am satisfied. I got all of my inside things done, and today after church, I will do my errands - and possibly my grocery shopping on the way back home. Not sure about that last chore, though. Depends on how crazy things are out there!

I love taking the path around the tree of life and just looking at all the detail.

This is a park that has to be taken slowly to be fully appreciated. ::yes::

Makes me want to go down and drive around the Vanderbilt area to see if there are frat houses like this. :goodvibes

Oh, wow, that key Brooklynn is holding is something I'll have to see if I can find in February! Not for myself, but for a friend...something about it just screams her name to me.

I love all your AK pictures, because you take pictures of all the details!

Brooklynn is a lot braver than I was at that age...I'm not sure I would have ridden EE. It's one of my absolute favorite rides now, but I'm not sure it would have been when I was her age!

I have ridden Everest once. I think she rode it three times in one trip! :laughing:

There is something for everyone in Disney World, isn't there? From big gold keys to plastic okapis to Goofy ear hats to expensive Mickey watches - something for every want and need. :)

Good morning, dear DIS friends! This is the week that we take to be thankful more than usual for all of the good things that we have. I know that my family is blessed with so many, many material and spiritual blessings, and we have no right to ever complain about anything - ever! Although admittedly, you will still hear me complain about the cold weather which makes my bones feel like frozen metal pipes. :rolleyes1

We also keep in mind at this time those who are finding it difficult to celebrate and to find the good things in their lives. Our DIS friend, Erica, has two families close to her who are going through huge struggles - one a neighbor and friend of her husband, Matt, who was severely injured in a four-wheeler accident, and one a sweet baby girl who has just been diagnosed with leukemia. I know people in my life who are sick, sick and in the process of passing away, and those who have recently lost loved ones and will face the holidays with that sadness hanging over them, and I imagine every one of you know about people in your life who are dealing with the same. This will be the first Thanksgiving and Christmas without Joan, so I know that when Ray and the girls pull out their decorations, memories of her will flood over them in a big way.

So, as we gather and laugh and celebrate all of our good things, let's send an extra measure of comfort through our good thoughts and prayers to and for these families. We know that we all have our turns to be the ones sending and the ones receiving when it comes to things like this.

We are all extremely thankful for our DIS friends! You are truly special to us all through the year. We certainly hope that during all of our/your comings and goings either through Nashville or at WDW or wherever, we can meet each of you face-to-face. It is much fun to meet DIS friends in person!

Have a beautiful Sunday, all!

We are all extremely thankful for our DIS friends! You are truly special to us all through the year. We certainly hope that during all of our/your comings and goings either through Nashville or at WDW or wherever, we can meet each of you face-to-face. It is much fun to meet DIS friends in person!

Have a beautiful Sunday, all!

I am so thankful for my DIS friends! I am so hoping to get to meet you guys in person. And I was thinking yesterday of how you guys are to thank for me meeting and becoming so close with Katie (we finally get to see each other in February!!)

Are you off this week, or are you there a few days? Monday and Tuesday are full days for me, but Wednesday I'm out at 12 or 12:30...my co-teacher usually fights with me over who stays. We know two kids who will be there till 12:30, but the rest will be gone by or before 12. So, chances are, I'll be shoved out the door at exactly noon. :laughing:

Have a wonderful Sunday! :hug:

Hi! :wave2: I'm still here! I'm still about 30 pages behind but it's taking me forever to catch up so I figured if I waited until I was completely caught up to post you may never hear from me again :rotfl: I finally have some DIS time :) And I'll have tons of DIS time in a month. I'm done with the semester on December 17 :cool1:

This is that time of year where I start dropping hints about a Disney trip. Of course I'm very subtle about it. "Look Mom, there's a Disney commercial on!" :rolleyes1 And every time she comes home from work later than usual; "I think you need a vacation." Which is true, she does need a vacation. And I know the perfect place to go ;) :laughing: I hope we can go in January, but she's not sure about her work schedule. If January doesn't work out hopefully we can go in March or May.

I'm looking forward to meeting my new baby cousin Ethan on Thursday :) I think he's about 3 months old now. And Kazin and Caleb are three and a half :eek: I can't believe they're that old already. I don't see Kazin very often these days, but I'm still babysitting Caleb a couple times a week. I love hanging out with him ::yes::

Could she possibly be any cuter?! :cutie:

Love all the details you captured at AK, sound like a nice relaxing morning!

This year I've found myself thanking God for the small things - like heat, and a bed. I know too many people without this year, makes me really stop and realize how blessed I am.

I am so thankful for my DIS friends! I am so hoping to get to meet you guys in person. And I was thinking yesterday of how you guys are to thank for me meeting and becoming so close with Katie (we finally get to see each other in February!!)

Are you off this week, or are you there a few days? Monday and Tuesday are full days for me, but Wednesday I'm out at 12 or 12:30...my co-teacher usually fights with me over who stays. We know two kids who will be there till 12:30, but the rest will be gone by or before 12. So, chances are, I'll be shoved out the door at exactly noon. :laughing:

Have a wonderful Sunday! :hug:

One of these days, you are going to come through Nashville on your way to WDW, and we will have a Hippo Meet! :banana:

We have to work Monday and Tuesday. I am thrilled at the thought of having the rest of the week off, even though I won't be donig anything with the family until Sunday. It will just be nice to get some more chores done around here and have some time to relax, read, DIS, and do anything I want. :thumbsup2 I am hoping to see Dawn and Seth on Friday. I won't get out Friday to shop or Saturday, either, but Saturday I will cook for Sunday. Sunday is when we will eat, since Jill and crew will be coming back through from Kentucky. Trent and Drew will eat with friends Thursday, so they'll get an official Thanksgiving dinner, and I will enjoy the quiet and watch some Christmas movies, probably.

Hi! :wave2: I'm still here! I'm still about 30 pages behind but it's taking me forever to catch up so I figured if I waited until I was completely caught up to post you may never hear from me again :rotfl: I finally have some DIS time :) And I'll have tons of DIS time in a month. I'm done with the semester on December 17 :cool1:

This is that time of year where I start dropping hints about a Disney trip. Of course I'm very subtle about it. "Look Mom, there's a Disney commercial on!" :rolleyes1 And every time she comes home from work later than usual; "I think you need a vacation." Which is true, she does need a vacation. And I know the perfect place to go ;) :laughing: I hope we can go in January, but she's not sure about her work schedule. If January doesn't work out hopefully we can go in March or May.

I'm looking forward to meeting my new baby cousin Ethan on Thursday :) I think he's about 3 months old now. And Kazin and Caleb are three and a half :eek: I can't believe they're that old already. I don't see Kazin very often these days, but I'm still babysitting Caleb a couple times a week. I love hanging out with him ::yes::

I don't think it will take much for your mom to be convinced that Disney is needed and wanted by both of you. ;) If you end up going in March and our dates overlap, we will have to meet up again. :thumbsup2

Have a great time with your family!

I love all of the little Disney details - not an inch of themeing missed!!

I am definitely thankful for the wonderful Dis community! :grouphug:

We have made many friends here. ::yes::

Could she possibly be any cuter?! :cutie:

Love all the details you captured at AK, sound like a nice relaxing morning!

This year I've found myself thanking God for the small things - like heat, and a bed. I know too many people without this year, makes me really stop and realize how blessed I am.

She looks deceivingly thick in that picture, because she is not thick at all. She is a Skinny Minnie.

So true. We have so many things for which to be appreciative.

I just have to chime in about the DIS and add to the thankfulness. It is a warm and inviting group of Disney crazed folks. Just my kind of people!

Hi, MeMom! I have to agree with you; I am so thankful for the DIS and all our DIS friends as well. I have taken away some lifelong friendships! As you know, I have so much more to be thankful for this year. It is great to be able to share it with our DIS family. :lovestruc

One of these days, you are going to come through Nashville on your way to WDW, and we will have a Hippo Meet! :banana:

We have to work Monday and Tuesday. I am thrilled at the thought of having the rest of the week off, even though I won't be donig anything with the family until Sunday. It will just be nice to get some more chores done around here and have some time to relax, read, DIS, and do anything I want. :thumbsup2 I am hoping to see Dawn and Seth on Friday. I won't get out Friday to shop or Saturday, either, but Saturday I will cook for Sunday. Sunday is when we will eat, since Jill and crew will be coming back through from Kentucky. Trent and Drew will eat with friends Thursday, so they'll get an official Thanksgiving dinner, and I will enjoy the quiet and watch some Christmas movies, probably.

I would love a hippo meet! :) My dad would probably even bring the glasses. I wouldn't even have to ask him nicely; he'd just bring them and wait for someone to notice!

Glad tomorrow is your last day of work for a few days! I'm seriously counting down to Wednesday. We have eight toddlers in our class, but we know for sure of three who won't be in on Wednesday...one of the three is our "challenging" one ;) so, while I love her, I'm super relieved she won't be in, as is my co-teacher. I really, really love my toddlers, but wow, I'm so ready for the four-day weekend!

I just have to chime in about the DIS and add to the thankfulness. It is a warm and inviting group of Disney crazed folks. Just my kind of people!

I totally agree!!!!:thumbsup2
I'm still here!! Behind as usual!!! I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my laptop!! I think I'm going to try to set it back to the defaults and see if that solves my problems. I still have a desktop to fall back on if it doesn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter