I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

I knew to expect tears this time, MeMom, when you posted. :hug: Hopefully from here on out they will always be happy tears. :hug:

You know, after everything that happened, it is almost surreal to go back to pictures from Epcot, but that's a sure sign that things are on the upswing. :goodvibes Sign me up with Erica for one of those pumpkin spice funnel cakes.

Oh, and let me just say that we love our MeMom and Jill gang! Whether you want to admit it or not, you are without doubt the royal family of DIS Town. :goodvibes :hug:

After almost a week without internet, I'm back! I'm so happy that Jill is at home and feeling better! It's really nice to see your Disney pictures again ... I guess that means that everything is on its way to normality :goodvibes !! I really hope we can still have that Dismeet in october...:thumbsup2. Best wishes to y'all :hug: ll! Tania.

I'm so so happy things are continuing to get better for Jill and family. :thumbsup2 I'll continue to keep all in my prayers.

Le Cellier - yum!! Wouldn't that be yummy on this Labor Day! I do love a walk around World Showcase - what a nice way to start the day!

Now we can say "next month we're going to Disney World" and it's under the 40 day mark. - woo hoo!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Can't wait to see you all & meet Miss Sophie! :lovestruc

So glad that Jill is on the mend!!! Continued prayers for her recovery :)

I am so glad Jill is getting better! I've been thinking about you all SO much and am so glad to "know" you and to be part of DIS town with you guys!

what a wonderful update! I hope Jill's recovery continues and she gets her strength back...talking about Disney is a very good sign!

I need to try that pumpkin spice funnel cake!

I'm so glad to hear Jill is home with her girls and resting. I love the girls' princess tutus. Too cute!

Oh, and let me just say that we love our MeMom and Jill gang! Whether you want to admit it or not, you are without doubt the royal family of DIS Town. :goodvibes :hug:

Agree. I think of you both as DIS town founders. :goodvibes

TOTALLY AGREE!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Memom----your last post made me a littlle teary!! I love Anita's pose and Marc's "beekeeper" hat!! LOL!!!

Glad Jill is home and on the mend!!! And you have a trip to look forward to.
Hope Jill takes it easy and doesn't push herself too hard!!! :) It's AWESOME that you were able to be there and help out with the girls!!

I know you don't have to be in Church to have your prayers heard, but yesterday when we were at Church, I was sure to include a prayer for your family. :littleangel:

When I worked at my local community hospital, we saw one or two post partum patients a year come in with gallbladders needing immediate attention. Concerning then, more poignant now that I have read your story in the last few days. Deb

So glad to hear Jill is getting stronger and things are slowly getting normal again.

I feel like I have been holding my breath and now I can let a little out and start to relax. Still in my thoughts and prayers and hoping things continue to get better every day. :)

MeMom you got me crying again. I'm just so glad the prayers were answered and Jill is on the mend and back home with her girls.

Now everyone has the trip to Disney to look forward to in the next month or so.

Beautiful pictures in Canada! I'm glad you didn't steal the Anderson's ADR, although it might have been nice to get out of the heat and humidity.

You're speeding through the World Showcase so where are headed next?

Yeah, I could have gone for a steak, but my friends might have defriended me if I grabbed their grub. ;) No steak is worth that!

I'd say we are now looking forward to this October trip more than ever!!!

I just came upon your TR yesterday and have read through the whole thing. I'm so glad that Jill is on the road to recovery and has been able to restart the nursing relationship with Sophie. I hope things continue to go well for all and that Jill will regain her strength quickly.

Katy

She actually got out a little today - took a ride to Target. I'm betting it felt really good, but I'm also betting it wore her out.

Thanks for joining us. Please feel free to make yourself at home among us. The more DIS friends, the merrier!

Memom- how do we know Jill is on the mend? We get to go to Canada!! I am thrilled that she is continuing to feel better...may you continue to be blessed

We are surely feeling blessed! :) Glad you enjoyed the short jaunt through Canada. Having the mind and body coherent enough to put up pictures does make things seem normal again. :thumbsup2

It's so great to hear that things are better over there. I know this must have been such a crazy week!

Fun Epcot times!!!

Yes, I'd crazy fits the bill, and it could even be an understatement! :laughing:

Jill,
i am so glad you are starting to feel better, they power of pray is an awesome thing i still pray for you to have a quick recovery. Memom, i admire your strengh to handle such a difficult situation i know you had weak moments but your positive attitude is something is amazing. Your family is lucky to have to you and you are lucky to have such a wonderful family. I am glad things are getting back to normal for all of you and you can look forward to going to Disney thats very exciting . I can't wait to read your new TR.

Prayers and pixie dust
Dina

You are so sweet to say those things. We are blessed. I hope I am of service to my kids and to others. We also know the girls will get a deeper understanding of service as they see people bringing meals to them. When it is their turn to take to others, they'll have a new understanding of what it really means.

Hello! :wave2:

I figured I better come over here while I still can...

I am SO GLAD that Miss Jill is on the mend! I know you did have some precious time with those girls but do understand your feelings of wanting it to be different. But I have to say, being one that is lucky/blessed enough to have my mom keep my little one while I work, I'm SURE I can speak for Jill in saying she was SO happy you were there! I always have no worries when my mama has my baby! And he loves, loves, LOVES his Mimi dearly! There is nothing that can replace that!

I can't wait to meet the new princess!! princess:

Mmmmmmm....Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake please!!!

I should get them to ship me one of those to go with my Pumpkin Spice Latte I will be getting this next week at Starbucks!!

Let me tell ya, if my full time job was to take care of those girls, I would truly be able to say I loved my job!!! ::yes::

Jill is planning to come up here the 21st, I think. We need to work out a hippo meet with anyone around here on that Saturday.

I am so glad Jill is starting to get better. My prayers will continue.

Thank you, ma'am! :)
I told Jill you and Ed had sent your good wishes.

Jill, I hope your road to recovery is smooth and short! The power of prayer, pure determination and love of your family are definitely amazing things and I'm so happy that you are on the mend and starting to feel better and better. The promise of a Disney trip in the immediate future is also a nice reward! I hope it is your most amazing trip yet!

The Canada pavillion really is pretty! I'm glad you all played nice and didn't steal ADR's from your Distown friends! ;) Looks like a fun little get-together! Sounds like a lovely afternoon in WS! And to top it off with a funnel cake would be heavenly! (I'm just a plain sugar kind of girl myself )

I like a regular funnel cake with powdered sugar, too, although I have had the strawberry ones. I haven't done an ice cream one, but I can assure you I would love that. Ice cream is my weakness!

The trip will be a wonderful 'gift' after all of this! ::yes:: It has already gotten better because we just found out some of our cousins are coming again. :)

Canada really is a gorgeous pavilion. They all are, to be fair, but those gardens are beautiful!!

I'd get funnel cake, of course!!

That landscape is beautiful and always seems immaculately kept.

One more funnel cake, coming up! :goodvibes

So happy to hear Jill is continuing to feel better and already thinking Disney. How nice that you have a trip next month!!

The back side of John... Jungle Cruise jokes never get old.

I agree that the Canada pavilion is just beautiful. I'd like to live in that little cottage.

I've been know to take some crazy backside pictures. :rolleyes1

Hmmm, if I could live in one WS country, which one would it be? I need to give that some thought, and it would be fun to hear others add in their own thoughts.

I'm so glad you are feeling better Jill! Seeing you back on the DIS brought a smile to my face this morning.

And MeMom, you brought tears to my eyes this morning! Jill is so lucky to have you in her life & we are all so glad to have you here in DIS Town.

Well, you should know, sometimes my lawn gets scraggly, and I leave those free papers in the driveway until there are 3-4 there, so I might not be the perfect DIStown neighbor. I sure do feel fortunate that you guys allow me to be a resident, though. :thumbsup2

I knew to expect tears this time, MeMom, when you posted. Hopefully from here on out they will always be happy tears.

You know, after everything that happened, it is almost surreal to go back to pictures from Epcot, but that's a sure sign that things are on the upswing. Sign me up with Erica for one of those pumpkin spice funnel cakes.

Happy tears are the best ones, aren't they??? :lovestruc

I can't think of a better way to say everything is okay than by jumping back into Disney pictures.

I'm not a huge pumpkin lover, so I might have to take one little pinch of your funnel cake to see if I need to buy one of my own. :rolleyes1 I like it when it is a subtle part of a recipe, but not so much as in pumpkin pie.

Oh, and let me just say that we love our MeMom and Jill gang! Whether you want to admit it or not, you are without doubt the royal family of DIS Town.

This town is in some BIG trouble! :scared1: You have seen the royal wardrobe, haven't you??? :rotfl:

After almost a week without internet, I'm back! I'm so happy that Jill is at home and feeling better! It's really nice to see your Disney pictures again ... I guess that means that everything is on its way to normality !! I really hope we can still have that Dismeet in october.... Best wishes to y'all ll! Tania.

Did we pick a meet date? We need to set that and other meets up!

Silly girl, you don't know what you are getting yourself into! :crazy:

Agree. I think of you both as DIS town founders.

We might go with founders, but leaders, not so much.... :laughing:

I'm so so happy things are continuing to get better for Jill and family. I'll continue to keep all in my prayers.

Le Cellier - yum!! Wouldn't that be yummy on this Labor Day! I do love a walk around World Showcase - what a nice way to start the day!

Now we can say "next month we're going to Disney World" and it's under the 40 day mark. - woo hoo!!!

Can't wait to see you all & meet Miss Sophie!

Can't wait for you to see her. I think she looks just like Jill when she was a baby. I need to take some pictures of some old pictures and see what you guys think.

So glad that Jill is on the mend!!! Continued prayers for her recovery

We have much to be thankful for, don't we? :lovestruc

I am so glad Jill is getting better! I've been thinking about you all SO much and am so glad to "know" you and to be part of DIS town with you guys!

And we are so glad you are a part of it, too! Couldn't have a happy town without all of our snow birds from up north.

what a wonderful update! I hope Jill's recovery continues and she gets her strength back...talking about Disney is a very good sign!

I need to try that pumpkin spice funnel cake!

Talking Disney is good therapy, for sure. :wizard:

So if I get a pinch of Jackie's funnel cake and a pinch of yours, I might not even have to buy my own. :idea:

I'm so glad to hear Jill is home with her girls and resting. I love the girls' princess tutus. Too cute!

The girls are now very much talking about what they plan to be for Halloween. They have narrowed it down to about a dozen choices. :cutie:

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Memom----your last post made me a littlle teary!! I love Anita's pose and Marc's "beekeeper" hat!! LOL!!!

Glad Jill is home and on the mend!!! And you have a trip to look forward to.
Hope Jill takes it easy and doesn't push herself too hard!!! It's AWESOME that you were able to be there and help out with the girls!!

I hope Jill takes it easy, too. She just messaged that two people had brought food tonight. I don't have to worry about their food situation. Just about everyone is bring some form of pasta or macaroni, too, since they know the girls love it. I don't think Jill will have to cook for several weeks, which is really nice. She can focus on getting to know Sophie, getting physically better, and being rested enough to enjoy the girls in the evenings.

I know you don't have to be in Church to have your prayers heard, but yesterday when we were at Church, I was sure to include a prayer for your family.

When I worked at my local community hospital, we saw one or two post partum patients a year come in with gallbladders needing immediate attention. Concerning then, more poignant now that I have read your story in the last few days. Deb

We appreciate your continued prayers. We hope for no setbacks and only good health ahead!

I have heard several stories from nurse friends in the past many days. Some were very sad. :sad:

So glad to hear Jill is getting stronger and things are slowly getting normal again.

I feel like I have been holding my breath and now I can let a little out and start to relax. Still in my thoughts and prayers and hoping things continue to get better every day.

Thanks, Pat. We knew you were with us through the whole thing in your thoughts and prayers. You are a good pal! You better let that breath out now, 'cause you are looking a little :sick:. ;)

I just came upon your TR and I am so sorry for everything Jill went through. I experienced gallstones during pregnancy, so I know all about the pain. I can't imagine it coupled with pneumonia. So glad she is home, on the mend, and bonding with beautiful Sophie.

I'm glad to see Disney pictures because that means Jill is better!:cool1: How long is she off work? I have yet to be scared like that by my children, I hope that is the last time they do that to you. ;)

My daughter was so excited that Memom posted on her facebook. She is the one who posted the picture of the panda bears at the Memphis zoo. Maggie considers you a star, as do many people.

So glad that Jill is feeling better. I agree with Charleston Princess that you are the Royal Family of Dis. I'd also agree with the Pumpkin Spice Funnel cake. I'll have to try it next time that I am up there. Yum!

I'm not a huge pumpkin lover, so I might have to take one little pinch of your funnel cake to see if I need to buy one of my own. :rolleyes1 I like it when it is a subtle part of a recipe, but not so much as in pumpkin pie.

Pinch away! Those funnel cakes are always too big for me, so I don't mind sharing. :thumbsup2

This town is in some BIG trouble! :scared1: You have seen the royal wardrobe, haven't you??? :rotfl:

Hey, you're in good company -- William's Kate buys her clothes "off the rack" as well. :thumbsup2;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter