I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

It was time to say good night to Magic Kingdom and to friends.

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

Time check.
Late.

IMG_2127.jpg

Time to go back to Pop and get some sleep.
It had been a fun day, and we had had a great evening with DIS friends.

How cool that you guys were able to fill a JC boat!!! That's a Disney accomplishment for sure! :thumbsup2

Love the Electrical Parade - such a classic! :goodvibes

What a fantastic, fun Dis meet! The kids are precious, they looked like they're old friends! :thumbsup2

I love your family picture, even though there's an important lady who's missing. :upsidedow

We're staying at Saratoga Springs in February - we knew at this point we'd take what was open but we love it there, being so close to DTD! Today I am going to start making ADRs for Mom & I. So far, Brown Derby & California Grill are on the list. :cheer2: I'd like to try some new places & Mom is pretty adventure food-wise so she's ok with anything.

I see from FB that you have two guests - fun!! princess: princess: Have a great weekend!

We haven't ever seen the Electrical Parade. It seems so pretty in pictures! :)

Enjoy your time with those two girlies, MeMom!

I saw your pictures on FB. Where does your son live? I am so glad you got to have that treasured family time! :love: Brooklynn and Bella are with me in TN right now. They'll be here a couple of days so Jill can get some work done at home. It's a win-win deal. ::yes::

You could always join in next Christmas to New Year 2013-2014. :rolleyes1

I hope all the pictures help the girls recall lots of fun times in Disney World. :)

Brent lives in Austin, Tx. His wife has a hard time getting off work. She started at her job in 2010 and had to wait to her turn to take off at Christmas. Her family lives in North Carolina and it's been even longer since they have been there. We have to take turns with the in-laws and with work schedules.

I would love to be in Disney for the holidays. We went for New Years 2005-2006. I had a trip booked for Feb when Danielle was going to be there but had to cancel it Christmas Eve.:( I'm hoping to reschedule for the end of May beginning of June.

I saw on FB that you had guests! I'm sure you're having a great time with the girls.

I love MEP! It was the first nightime parade I saw on my very first trip to the World. I was so glad we all got to see it in Feb.

What a great way to end your DisMeet with the parade! Love MSEP! I still miss SpectroMagic, I really hope that some rumors are true that it is coming back. I miss Spectro, but MSEP really is so fun and bubbly you can't help but enjoy it. Great pictures of the Castle and Main Street on your way out. There is truly nothing like Disney at night. :)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Little boys and lots of toys - I bet it was crazy fun!

Stay safe in the snow. We're just getting some rain here, but not too far north, it is snowing.

It was fun! A little chaotic, but fun ;) The boys are getting so big! Josh was saying that he can't believe Kazin's gonna be 4 next month, and then my mom said I was turning 20 in April. Josh looked like he was gonna fall over :rotfl: I guess in his mind his son is aging but his little cousin isn't :laughing:

We got about 5 inches of snow today. We took our dog for a walk a little while ago and saw two snowmen and a group of kids having a snowball fight :) I love the snow. But I'm very happy the mini storm was today and not next weekend. Right now the forecast says 0% chance of precipitation next Saturday :worship: I can't believe that this time next week I'll be in Disney. The really short wait is throwing me off. It probably won't completely sink in until I'm getting on the ME bus :laughing:

Ok, here goes nothing! Im trying the disboard app on the ipad for the first time so I hope this works! It's gonna take some getting used to! :)

I love parades and MSEP is so enchanting! Definitely seems like a wonderful way to end a great day! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

How cool that you guys were able to fill a JC boat!!! That's a Disney accomplishment for sure! :thumbsup2

Love the Electrical Parade - such a classic! :goodvibes

I am not for sure we were the only ones. There may have been a few non-DIS people. I would have to look at pictures and ask the others to be sure, but if not, we were certainly the majority. I am pretty sure with the group that is coming next Christmas, we can more than fill a boat!

I left it up to Brooklynn to stay and watch MSEP or go on toward the bus stop. She wanted to stay. She was feeling like a pretty big girl getting to call the shots and stay out so late. :)

What a fantastic, fun Dis meet! The kids are precious, they looked like they're old friends! :thumbsup2

I love your family picture, even though there's an important lady who's missing. :upsidedow

We're staying at Saratoga Springs in February - we knew at this point we'd take what was open but we love it there, being so close to DTD! Today I am going to start making ADRs for Mom & I. So far, Brown Derby & California Grill are on the list. :cheer2: I'd like to try some new places & Mom is pretty adventure food-wise so she's ok with anything.

I see from FB that you have two guests - fun!! princess: princess: Have a great weekend!

Jill and I enjoyed being able to walk over to DTD when we stayed at Saratoga. I remember us walking back late one evening. The weather was beautiful, and the walk was so peaceful. We talked about how we would not be out walking like this at home. Not that we live in unsafe places, but it's just not something we would even think about walking 'the streets' at night.

My two guests are snoozing away at the moment - hopefully having sweet dreams. :love:

We haven't ever seen the Electrical Parade. It seems so pretty in pictures! :)

Enjoy your time with those two girlies, MeMom!

It is worth seeing, but I am definitely a Spectro fan.

The girls and I have played with their dolls and tea set, watched some movies, fixed hot chocolate while it was snowing, made cookies and a cake, and played a couple of rounds of Disney Sorry. This morning, we will go to church, and then we'll have lunch with Trent and Brandi. Not sure what the day holds after that. We might pull out the craft box.

Brent lives in Austin, Tx. His wife has a hard time getting off work. She started at her job in 2010 and had to wait to her turn to take off at Christmas. Her family lives in North Carolina and it's been even longer since they have been there. We have to take turns with the in-laws and with work schedules.

I would love to be in Disney for the holidays. We went for New Years 2005-2006. I had a trip booked for Feb when Danielle was going to be there but had to cancel it Christmas Eve.:( I'm hoping to reschedule for the end of May beginning of June.

I saw on FB that you had guests! I'm sure you're having a great time with the girls.

I love MEP! It was the first nightime parade I saw on my very first trip to the World. I was so glad we all got to see it in Feb.

I am glad you got that special family time. I know you miss being with him. I sure did miss Trent when he lived in Florida for a year. I was very happy that he got that job offer here. :woohoo:

MSEP is the favorite of many. I know Jackie loves it, as it holds fond memories for her, as well.

What a great way to end your DisMeet with the parade! Love MSEP! I still miss SpectroMagic, I really hope that some rumors are true that it is coming back. I miss Spectro, but MSEP really is so fun and bubbly you can't help but enjoy it. Great pictures of the Castle and Main Street on your way out. There is truly nothing like Disney at night. :)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Too bad they can't alternate them - MSEP one night and Spectro the next. Then everyone would get to see their favorite, but enjoy the other one, as well.

It was fun! A little chaotic, but fun ;) The boys are getting so big! Josh was saying that he can't believe Kazin's gonna be 4 next month, and then my mom said I was turning 20 in April. Josh looked like he was gonna fall over :rotfl: I guess in his mind his son is aging but his little cousin isn't :laughing:

We got about 5 inches of snow today. We took our dog for a walk a little while ago and saw two snowmen and a group of kids having a snowball fight :) I love the snow. But I'm very happy the mini storm was today and not next weekend. Right now the forecast says 0% chance of precipitation next Saturday :worship: I can't believe that this time next week I'll be in Disney. The really short wait is throwing me off. It probably won't completely sink in until I'm getting on the ME bus :laughing:

Yay for no snow on departure day! :dance3: I love a short wait! I think the shortest wait I have ever had was maybe a month. It will be interesting to see what kind of weather you end up having. Hopefully, it will be warm enough to just have a light jacket most of the time. Then you'll probably have to go back home to something crazy like ten inches of snow! :cold:

Ok, here goes nothing! Im trying the disboard app on the ipad for the first time so I hope this works! It's gonna take some getting used to! :)

I love parades and MSEP is so enchanting! Definitely seems like a wonderful way to end a great day! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

It has been a nice weekend, so far. We enjoyed watching the snow come down yesterday, as that is something we don't very often see. The girls were excited when it started covering the mailbox. :laughing: It's supposed to be in the mid 40's today, though, so there will be no snowballs.

The girls and I have played with their dolls and tea set, watched some movies, fixed hot chocolate while it was snowing, made cookies and a cake, and played a couple of rounds of Disney Sorry. This morning, we will go to church, and then we'll have lunch with Trent and Brandi. Not sure what the day holds after that. We might pull out the craft box.

You sure are a good MeMom! Sounds like a really fun time. :goodvibes

Good Morning!
That was a such a fun evening! Right now I can't even remember if we stay for that parade or if we left after the Splash fiasco....

We are back in the room warming up before we go to Magic Kingdom for a bit this afternoon. Yes, it's a bit chilly. It's the wind more than anything.
We opened up DHS and got a lot done, saw Ed and he said that Cheena would be back for a visit this spring. So, maybe we will get to see her in March!!!

Yoo Hoo Vanessa!!! When you get those dates for May/June figured out, let me know. We will be there just before our cruise. May 28, 29, 30, and sailing on the 1st of June. Then back on the 8th.

Yay for no snow on departure day! :dance3: I love a short wait! I think the shortest wait I have ever had was maybe a month. It will be interesting to see what kind of weather you end up having. Hopefully, it will be warm enough to just have a light jacket most of the time. Then you'll probably have to go back home to something crazy like ten inches of snow! :cold:

It's really funny when we go in the winter, because our definition of warm weather is very different from theirs. 60 degree weather is warm to us, but it's cold in Florida. There was one time in February when it was in the 40's for a few days while we were there. We saw a lot of people wearing winter coats, while we were fine in sweatshirts :rotfl: We love taking advantage of short lines for Splash Mountain when it's cold enough that only crazy people from New England will go on ;) Unfortunately it's gonna be closed this time so we don't get to do that.

Right now it looks like high 60's for the first couple days. That's perfect for us. It's 29 here right now, with about 6 inches of snow. I'm probably gonna have to do some shovelling later, but we have a really nice neighbor with a snow plow who always plows our driveway :)

The shortest wait I ever had was when I was 9 and my mom surprised me with a trip. That wait time was about 3 hours :laughing: I'm definitely enjoying the 2 week wait ::yes:: Luckily it's not crowded there right after New Year's, so the short wait didn't affect my ADR's at all. I couldn't believe I was able to get a Chef Mickey's reservation two weeks in advance. I've had trouble getting one 3 months in advance before.

It sure sounds like you and Brooklynn had a wonderful first "alone" day together! :goodvibes

What a big DIS meet! It looks like all of you had a blast! That's so cool that yall took up most of the Jungle Cruise boat, too. :)

I haven't seen MSEP yet, but I'm looking forward to it in February.

Quick question - Did Jill ride the Safari when she was pregnant? I've been hearing conflicting views on this.

lauren_elizabeth said:
It sure sounds like you and Brooklynn had a wonderful first "alone" day together! :goodvibes

What a big DIS meet! It looks like all of you had a blast! That's so cool that yall took up most of the Jungle Cruise boat, too. :)

Quick question - Did Jill ride the Safari when she was pregnant? I've been hearing conflicting views on this.

Yep! I rode it when I was about 20 weeks pregnant with Bella and when I was 29 weeks pregnant with Sophie Kate. I knew it got a little rough when you start chasing poachers (the only reason I can guess they recommend expectant mothers not ride) so I was prepared. When we went in October there was no whipping about and bumping out of your seat since they were adding the zebra area. I say if it is a normal pregnancy you can ride.

You sure are a good MeMom! Sounds like a really fun time. :goodvibes

Right now, we are having a rest time. The girls are laying down watching Disney Channel, and I am getting in some DIS time.

Good Morning!
That was a such a fun evening! Right now I can't even remember if we stay for that parade or if we left after the Splash fiasco....

We are back in the room warming up before we go to Magic Kingdom for a bit this afternoon. Yes, it's a bit chilly. It's the wind more than anything.
We opened up DHS and got a lot done, saw Ed and he said that Cheena would be back for a visit this spring. So, maybe we will get to see her in March!!!

Yoo Hoo Vanessa!!! When you get those dates for May/June figured out, let me know. We will be there just before our cruise. May 28, 29, 30, and sailing on the 1st of June. Then back on the 8th.

I have photographic evidence that you stayed for the parade. It was really blurry, though, so I didn't put it on here.

Glad you got to see Ed again. I know he enjoys seeing DIS friends.

It's really funny when we go in the winter, because our definition of warm weather is very different from theirs. 60 degree weather is warm to us, but it's cold in Florida. There was one time in February when it was in the 40's for a few days while we were there. We saw a lot of people wearing winter coats, while we were fine in sweatshirts :rotfl: We love taking advantage of short lines for Splash Mountain when it's cold enough that only crazy people from New England will go on ;) Unfortunately it's gonna be closed this time so we don't get to do that.

Right now it looks like high 60's for the first couple days. That's perfect for us. It's 29 here right now, with about 6 inches of snow. I'm probably gonna have to do some shovelling later, but we have a really nice neighbor with a snow plow who always plows our driveway :)

The shortest wait I ever had was when I was 9 and my mom surprised me with a trip. That wait time was about 3 hours :laughing: I'm definitely enjoying the 2 week wait ::yes:: Luckily it's not crowded there right after New Year's, so the short wait didn't affect my ADR's at all. I couldn't believe I was able to get a Chef Mickey's reservation two weeks in advance. I've had trouble getting one 3 months in advance before.

It is sunny here, and it's in the low 40's. I am fine with that, and it can do what it wants to weatherwise this week. When I go back to school Monday morning, though, I am going to need it to be about 70. :cool2:

A surprise trip would be so much fun! :banana:

As she wrote, she did go on the safari. Now that the poaching section is out, our drivers have not sped up and gone crazy, so it has been okay. Congratulations on your newest addition to come, by the way! :goodvibes

I hope I can start on our next day of the trip in a few minutes. Brooklynn still had a day left on her pass, so she went off with Marc and Anita that evening to get her last park time in. After that, we did a lot of lesser known things that will be fun to share with you.

Yep! I rode it when I was about 20 weeks pregnant with Bella and when I was 29 weeks pregnant with Sophie Kate. I knew it got a little rough when you start chasing poachers (the only reason I can guess they recommend expectant mothers not ride) so I was prepared. When we went in October there was no whipping about and bumping out of your seat since they were adding the zebra area. I say if it is a normal pregnancy you can ride.

Good to see you getting some DIS time. :surfweb:

If I have my way we'll be there May 30th until June 6th. I'm hoping we cross paths.:woohoo: Danielle gets out of school May 22nd but she has a Dance recital that Sunday.

Haven't been around for a little while, but all caught up! I love the Christmas pictures of everyone. I do wish you'd gotten in there, MeMom, but my mom is the same way as you with pictures. ;)

I still haven't seen MSEP. I freely admit it's because I'm still a little (a lot) hostile over it taking over SpectroMagic. I pretty much grew up with Spectro, and I really miss watching it from Frontierland with my mom! Maybe we'll catch it in February.

Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year's!

Glad you got to see Ed again. I know he enjoys seeing DIS friends.

Yup, if things work out I hope to be there in March. If not, it'll be in the summer.

My dad does enjoy seeing DIS friends. He'll always call and say "I saw a DISer today" He told me his cast members ask him how do so many people know him:rotfl2:

********** has a live webcam from Bay Lake Tower for the fireworks now and tomorrow!

Ooh did I do something bad I put the name of the website and it came out as **** . Sorry if I violated a rule. I guess I can answer pm s if anyone wants the site :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter