I don't care

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
HOW freakin cold it is!!!!!! I am goin in the pools and hot tubs this weekend!

I have a feeling Al won't be feeling anything before he even gets in the water.:lmao:

much less when he gets out:rotfl2:

That's funny, the wife and I were just having this conversation and telling the kids they most likely wouldnt get to swim this trip. I suggested the hot tub and she looked at me with an evil eye.

Go Al go!! Just make sure you're sober when I stop by this weekend, so that you'll remember we met.

OK. It's 45 out so I decided to go tonight.Invigorating! The hard part was the pool to the hot tub! I lasted about 15 minutes. Talk about shrinkage!

Some of my most fond memories of a friend's hot tub were when we would get in it with snow on the ground. lol

My Finnish ancestors would be proud Al! Nothing like some quality time in the sauna followed by a sprint across the ice to jump into the lake.

Digging around for that photo I have here somewhere;

scan0009.jpg

I'll remind you of this the next time you say "it never gets cold in Florida" when I say "it's cold down here". Our low yesterday morning was 27 & we had frost on the ground, cars, plants, and roofs. Today, it's a virtual heat wave! Our low was 46!! Break out the shorts & tank tops!!

It never gets cold in Tennessee either.

Did I mention it's 11 degrees out our door this morning ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter