I didn't miss summer Ap yet? right?

Ugh,

I called at 7:10 and they had already sold out of club level at the BC.....No discount for me:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

We ended up with the room only (no food) so that we could use the AAA discount that was better than the AP for the WL.

Finally.
My night at YC saved me $22 over GP rate... better than nothing.

My night at Movies saved me $8 over rack rate(woohoo, lol!) - AAA discount is better for Movies than AP - but I needed to add dining plan so did AP.

really disappointing to see with the last few releases of Ap rates, and now today, how more and more resorts are being excluded (I consider 5% to be excluded). Poly, WL.... I know Movies and POFQ have not had a true AP rate for a while now - they didn't have any for last Nov/Dec when we needed one either.

it's tough to plan when AP rates come out so late, too - could have heart set on a resort, or even have a backup plan resort - just to wait and wait and find out nope, no AP rate for them.

Just called - they've been released through August 18 - but the code doesn't seem to be working yet for Deluxes. :worried:

CM said to call back in about an hour.

(We're looking for AoA for Labor Day weekend as well and those dates won't be out for "probably another 2 months.")

Thanks! We too are going the last week of August. It's between AoA and Bonnet Creek for us right now. It looks like we will need to proceed as planned and if something comes out for our dates I will think it over again.
We have 5 this time and I need space more than anything with 2 teen girls. So really all that would tempt me is an OKW one bedroom or maybe a garden wing at the Contemporary.
As it stands, Bonnet Creek is the cheapest and the most room, but AoA comes close because it comes with free quick service and we could use the 2 day tickets against next years AP renewal.

I think Bonnet Creek is going to win. We were there last week and it's so close it feels like it's on property anyway.

Sorry for the novel.. just thinking out loud I guess:rotfl:

I am logged into the AAA TA website to check pricing if anyone wants to compare it against the AP rate. I cannot book anything for you but I can check if you want. Just PM me or list it here :)

Bah, POP only has a 5% discount. I ended up changing to All Star Sports with 20%. I don't think I'll care for the theming at all, but it's only four nights and I'll be at the parks nonstop anyway so it'll have to do.
I did get 25% off on my CBR stay so that's an extra 5% compared to the GP offer.

Hello...I noticed that its only 5% off for AKL Savanna view. Does anyone know if that's equivalent to what the GP offer is for a Savanna view? Also, is there any discount for AK CL?

TIA!

Just sent you a PM but you can send info back on here or PM
we are going August 12 - 19 thank you

new to AP discounts and how it all works...thinking of getting one for our upcoming Sept Food & Wine trip...when do AP discounts typically come out for that time period?

Finally.
it's tough to plan when AP rates come out so late, too - could have heart set on a resort, or even have a backup plan resort - just to wait and wait and find out nope, no AP rate for them.

My thoughts exactly. We really have our heart set on POR and it's not available. Could switch to POFQ, but we've already stayed there and want to try something new. Besides, the savings at POFQ is not enough to make me want to switch.

Bah. Rack rate for me I guess this year.:furious:

Just called. They are calling it a "tiered discount" whatever that is. Only 25% off GF. 30% YC/BC. Didn't check others.

new to AP discounts and how it all works...thinking of getting one for our upcoming Sept Food & Wine trip...when do AP discounts typically come out for that time period?

Last year I booked with an AP discount for our Oct trip. That code came out in mid-July. Sep discount may come out sooner - someone more experience can probably answer that :goodvibes

Ugh,

I called at 7:10 and they had already sold out of club level at the BC.....No discount for me:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

I just got off the phone and the CM offered me a standard view CL with the AP discount. Maybe call again??

I didn't take the CL room but did upgrade to a water or pool view for only a little bit more money than we had booked with the GP discount. Loved our WV room last year so I'm a happy girl!!:cheer2:

I just got off the phone and the CM offered me a standard view CL with the AP discount. Maybe call again??

I didn't take the CL room but did upgrade to a water or pool view for only a little bit more money than we had booked with the GP discount. Loved our WV room last year so I'm a happy girl!!:cheer2:

Hmmm...I called on my way to work and the CM was able to switch my ressie from the Previous 25% to the AP 30% for BC CL GV. I saved $60 I think. I told the guy every little bit counts! Maybe it depends on when you are traveling; my dates are July27-29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter