I didn't like Pop Century. . .

We loved it too. I thought that we wouldn't, as this was the first time we ever stayed in a value. My ten year old son get's the funniest line of the trip though. "What do you mean there are no hallways" "I'm on the outside..... We stayed in the 60's looking out on the Hippy Dippy Pool. It was a blast the themeing is great. The CM's were fantastic and we were dealing with Charley... We would go again in a second. Great choice for families.

mmickeya,

Don't get me wrong I loved all of my Disney stays and POFQ is great, but I found Pop to be more magical and larger then life. POFQ is smaller and more quaint. I think it really depends on what you are looking for. Pop Century was my third Disney resort and my wife and I found we liked it the best so far. If you are looking for a place with a lot of eye candy - Pop Century is the place. If you are looking for more charm and a more home town feel POFQ will be a better fit. I stayed at POFQ for my honeymoon and found it to be very romantic and I think it was a good fit for us.

Good Luck,

And also remember no matter what you choose you are in Disney and are bound to have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter