I didn't know Bob, but I miss him

Schrute Farms

Mouseketeer
The first pod cast I listened too was the first one after his passing. I quickly got hooked and haven’t missed one since. Of course I've heard many references to Bob over the past year, some I got, some went right over my head.

That said it is impossible to listen to the Bob Show with out a smile on your face.

P.S. To Corey and Julie, from one new Louisiana parent to another I can only assume Ferris is appropriately swamped in LSU attire. God Bless!

I also started listening after his passing. I really appreciated the Bob Show, so I could get to know him and his work. I laughed till I cried. :rotfl2: Thanks podcast crew!

I started listening in last summer in July after Bob's Death. I went back and listened to the archives and got to know Bob that way. His view on things was always brought a smile to my face while listening. The Bob Show was a perfect remembrance of many of the Great "Bawbisms" of the show's history.
Thanks Pete and Team for bringing it to us.

I started listening right around Bob's death also. I have since listened to all of the archives, and I really miss him. I haven't heard this week's show yet, I want to take some uninterrupted time so I can play it all the way through.

BTW, Schrute Farms, love your user name, welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter