i did my clipboard!!!!!!!!UPDATE PAGE 2

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
i am so excited! i finally decided, since we are leaving a month from today, that i should do my clipboard! well i did it a little different from the class instructions...... i bought a blue plastic one and my little man, who by the way has a mind of his own, decided he wanted it to be that color blue. so i did not cover mine with paper. i bought rub on letters and rub his name on the bottom and decorated it with stickers. or should i say ds decorated "his" way with stickers. i gave him a little "guidance" on a few things but all in all i think it came out great. i am in the process of mod podgeing (sp) in right now. i am focusing on the front then when i think i have enough layers on the front i'll do the back. i must say for my 1st attempt, i LOVE it. :love: ok patting myself on the back just a little, i know.;) thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone. and thanks for the pics and class b&mb. i would not have been able to do it w/out all the help from you guys on here. i'll try to post pics after it drys and before i pack it!

I bet your little man will always remember the fun you had doing the clipboard together. Can't wait to see it.:goodvibes

I can't wait to see it!! The boys helped me with theirs too, right down to sticker placement.

1 month to go??? Can I go too??? No WDW trips for us in the near future.:sad1:

Ooh! I wanna see your clipboard!! 2 months from today, we will be at WDW--I'm thinking of making myself a clipboard to get autographs for the scrapbook. Move over small children, my clipboard needs autographs too!! ;)

thanks guys! it's still drying. as soon as its done i'll be sure to post pictures!

ok here goes.......

i never posted anything i've made before so wish me luck.......

let me know what you think. i can take it! i'm a big girl!

i'm not done with the mod podge but thought i'd post the pics anyway....

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

it worked!!!!!!

they are a little blury because i took them with no flash, so you could see it with no flash reflection.

Cute! Cute! Cute!!
I was going through everything since I have been hit/miss this week (and it's only Tuesday)...

i know the feeling pn96! sometimes i have those weeks on monday!

I've kept checking back here to see the pics - it looks awesome! :goodvibes Nice job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter