• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I did it.

Me and my friends are just a group of friends :teeth: :goodvibes

let's see...

i'm not a nerd
i'm not a drama geek
i am fun
i am cool
i am hot temeperd
i am cute
i am stylish
so people call me...

a drama queen ( only the best!) :smooth:

i am smart but not a nerd
i have friends who are prep, goth, jock, and what one of my friends call "wierd",and i prolly fit into the wierd catergory with my 2 bffs and bf- lol
also i took this quiz and it said i was
100% loner and 88% goth lol

i kinda like a nerd who hangs out with the skaters and i am hated by some of the extreme preps i also hang out with the nerds the nerds at my school arent really uncool they just kinda hang out with eachother... wow i just noticed that my signature is really overwhelming
btw wats the last one to post gang

me & my group of friends are just the kids that fit in everywhere, but no where.

i get good grades
i dress 'preppy'--ish
i got to 'punk' shows
i listen to 'indie' music
i love to watch my friends 'sk8'
i'm in all the drama productions
i'm in the french club
i'm on the swim team
i'm friends with the 'popular' kids
i'm friends with the 'unpopular' kids

i'm not a nerd
i'm not a prep
i'm not punk
i'm not an indie/hipster
i'm not a sk8r
i'm not a drama kid
i'm not a french geek
i'm not a jock
i'm not popular
i'm not unpopular.

i'm just...no where, and everywhere lol

I'm the girl who gets good grades, etc., but loves to be around people! I don't fit into any group..I'm just me! :goodvibes

im a band kid so most of the time im hanging out with the band kids :rolleyes1 Although i do hang out with other regular people :) im not a prep, im not athletic, im not goth, im not emo (what is emo), but i no i like wearing blue and pink alot! and i like my friends :) i guess i am the girl who gets straight A's and am secretly despised (sp) by her friend lol nooo but i do get straight A's... uh i dont really know what group im in i think im in the im a regular person group who works hard to get her good grades and do well in band group LOL i dont think that is a group but there you go! Although i could be in my own special group considering im the principal's daughter..
NAH! lol i like being me :) and that is all that i can be

Hm, I'm laid back, always make my friends laugh, really into music and acting but I'm not a stereotypical drama geek. I'm not a stereotypical anything, really. I like it that way. I hate stereotypes.

Im a feak person and i love to do my air guitar with my brother im outgoing, loud, funny ( i made many of my friends turn purple ), i hang with different kinds of people mostly preps but im So not! we get along great i dont think i have a lable if u think i do besides a freak or weird i take those as compliments. i mean im special :teeth:

I have never really classified myself in a group of any kind.

I am unique, just like everyone else! lol :rolleyes:

I have no "set" style of clothes I wear. I just put on what I feel like wearing that day.
I listen to a HUGE variety of music ranging from classical to modern rock.

And I don't try to press it on people that I don't care what they think. To me, that style of "chit chat" has long passed. lol In some way shape or form, someone cares what at least one other person may think of him/her. Why should I be my own hypocrit? lol.

i really have no clue even though iv been called

loser
nerd
geek
idiot (for doing stupid stunts on bikes)
genius (i never thought id be accused of brilliance)
redneck (i think that was actually a random comment)
smart
plane freak (see: Airplane,dis freak & Military Fanatic---i use all three)
smarta**
smartaleck
loner (seems the most true)
just plain weird :upsidedow
insane (for doing generally stupid things)
and a lot of others

I'm not really a particular label, but I like to think that I'm funny. (I know I'm not, though...)

I'm just our average Jane. I dont really fit into any group. :) I'm my own purson and I like it that way. :teeth:

Dunno. I'm a.....hm....I really don't know what I am. :confused3 I think I'm just....ummm....let's see....oh yeah. I'm a dirt-biker, paintballer, Star Wars lover, geek, and alot of other things.

Well......

I love to play the piano and violin
i love sports
dress preppy sometimes ;)
I'm a woser lol
Beach bum
i get good grades
I'm extremely shy (only at school)
Quiet
I only act hyper around people ive known forever
I'm sweet =)
Hmmm..
Yup one and only unique Sarah =)

;) :rolleyes: :cool1: :woohoo: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter