• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I DID IT!! My first shirt design!!

disneydealseeker

Earning My Ears
PrincessProtectionAgencyDonald.html

I made a Princess Protection Agency graphic for my DH and DS to wear while my DDs wear their princess shirts. I'm so excited to have been able to do this. Thank you DISigners for all that you do on these boards. I was ab;e to look through some tutorials and get this pulled together.

:dance3:

I totally love these. We are going to Disney in December 2014 and I'm trying to gather ideas for shirts for the kids and the whole family. These are adorable.

I am always thrilled when we DISigners have inspired our DISers to DISign their own images! :artist: and I use the font you picked on the PPA images quite often myself!

Cute! :thumbsup2

great job it is addicting, I have not done any disigns in a long time, just doing some ehre and there!

Thank for taking the time to share your designs/progress with us. If you feel inclined to continue designing, we would love to have you join us fellow designers. The more... the merrier! But yes, be warned, it is very addicting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter