I did it! Joined Owner's Locker!

ScrappinGran

DIS Veteran
I did it! I joined Owner's Locker!!! :cool1: I can't wait to see OUR big purple locker for the first time! We are going "home" to BLT for the very first time in September. Owner's Locker is just one of our " firsts" for this trip! can't wait!
Thank You John, for the wonderful discount. That is what convinced me, plus your wonderful "Everyday Adventures of the Purple Van".:)
Any tips about using oor locker for the first time are most welcome.

Congrats! After your first trip you will be posting to encourage others to join the club. Have fun planning what will fill that purple wonder.

You will be a convert, I'm sure - the service provided by John & Brian and their whole crew is fantastic! Now you have to come up with a good name for your locker!

We just joined today. We've read so many great things over the years here on the boards so we had to do it. Now I'm looking for that great thread where everyone shared what they had in their lockers.

:cool1: We just joined about an hour ago!! We're totally excited and can't wait to see our purple box waiting for us to fill up!!

you all DO know how to make a boy smile....
welcome to the OL family!
j

I just joined this week too! I'm already wondering if I'll need another one. LOL Everything Disney-related is addicting haha!!

Woo-hoo! :woohoo: You're going to love your Owner's Locker! We signed up right before our May trip, and it was great!

It made packing so much better and less stressful, especially when we made the move from Kidani to Vero Beach and back. Plus, we can use carry-ons now instead of checking our luggage. In fact, I'm really looking forward to packing for our next trip in a two weeks, so we can visit our locker!

I am going to jump in on your thread instead of starting my own to say the same thing. With the discounts ending today, I finally joined today as well. Now to make my list of everything we will put in it. Less to pack and bring with us each time we go. woohoo

well, add me in:cool1:

i've been going back and forth on getting one since they started....we take SWA so no luggage fees, there's normally just 2 of us in a studio, etc

but we normally do fill two large suitcases on the way there (i only use a certain hairdryer and products, plus facial stuff, health items, ponchos, etc).
we don't buy many souvies (maybe a sweatshirt, etc), but always seem to need to buy at least one extra duffle for the trip home.

:)

Count us in too! I had been thinking about it for awhile and decided to jump in now during the promotion. Sounds like such a great idea and I'll be thinking of things to store in our locker! :cool1:

I think I read somewhere that we can ship items down to store in our lockers. Is this true?

Count us in too! I had been thinking about it for awhile and decided to jump in now during the promotion. Sounds like such a great idea and I'll be thinking of things to store in our locker! :cool1:

I think I read somewhere that we can ship items down to store in our lockers. Is this true?

You can ship a package to yourself to your resort and then pack your locker with the stuff once you get it - you can't send stuff to OL to have them pack it in your locker for you.

Having an OL is one of the fun parts of being a DVC owner. We grew to hate schlepping stuff through airports for our trips. We now pack ultra-lite:earsboy:

Add us to the family! We signed up on 6/30 with a discount. Can't wait to fill it up! We are still thinking up a name. :)

We have two lockers and they are great. It's like Christmas everytime we open them.

On has all the heavy stuff soap, shampoo, drugs etc. One is stuffed with clothes. But we put so much else in there - tablecloths, special Disney toys for our 6 y/o.

You'll love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter