• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I decorated my kitchen window-sill for Halloween

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
And I thought you might like to see :goodvibes .

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

Deb, that looks great :thumbsup2

My girls love the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff and I think they're getting some of those toys for Crimbo

Mandy :)

that looks brilliant Deb, I am going to make more of an effort for Halloween this year I already have my blood dripping candles thanks to Anna

It really does look good Deb - I love anything to do with Halloween !!

(reminds me, must visit Yankee candle shop when I'm away)

(lovely garden too)

The mind boggles! Have I missed something?

The tea light in the pumpkin is Yankee Candles' Frosted Pumpkin. Yum!

it should read blood dripping candles Deb. Anna did one of her famous Yankee Candle posts to show us what was new for Halloween, I mentioned that I thought the blood dripping candles were good, and Anna kindly brought me back a pair when she went last month, They are white taper candles, when they are lit they drip red wax, can't wait to try them out

it should read blood dripping candles Deb. Anna did one of her famous Yankee Candle posts to show us what was new for Halloween, I mentioned that I thought the blood dripping candles were good, and Anna kindly brought me back a pair when she went last month, They are white taper candles, when they are lit they drip red wax, can't wait to try them out

Ohhh spooky.......

Deb that looks fab :banana:

Looks great I love the pumpkin candle and those blood dripping ones sound great Jules :rotfl:

Very good Deb! I love decorating up for Halloween! We are having a tea party for Shelby! Nothing too scary for Mommy - the 2yo doesn't mind but I do! ha ha!

Wow, it looks fabulous! I only watched the Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time last week ~ it had never appealed before but now I plan to buy some of the deccies too!

It looks brilliant. Thanks for letting us see.

I got some halloween mini rolls from Sainsburys this morning.

Kirsty has the Nightmare before Christmas umbrella which is cool. She used to use the bag for school before she got her cars one.

We are usually at WDW for Halloween so it does seem a bit sad to be at home this year, but your post has cheered me up.

Thank you

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter