I decided NOT to cancel DVC

ear_poppin

<font color=purple>DVC since Jan 2004<br><font col
Thanks for all your ideas...In the end I decided not to cancel.

It was a strange day yesterday...I spent hours on the internet trawling through comments and news atricles. The following were the deciders.

Judging by Comcasts takeover of At&T I understand it took a year. This bid, if successful would also take a long time as it would need to be passed by the monopolies ( or whatever its called in the USA) commission and as such could be a long time and then even more before any such changes cascade to take effect.

I have only purchased 170 points and when I said to my husband that I was thinking of cancelling he said to me that I had lost more money than that on my car and that was only in one year! Why fret over things that may or may not happen. He's a business man and is used to taking chances.

A collegue of mine has just died aged 40 and I found out yesterday. It puts it all in perspective...who knows whats around the corner.

The rate of exchange is so good at the moment I would want to take advantage and not lose out by waiting.

Time will tell if this is the right decision. :earsboy:

You did the right thing. You stopped, tooked a reasoned look at the situation and then made your decision. I especially like your husband's comments. I, too, am hopeful that this will all work out without any tremendously adverse effect on our ownership.

Well then, perhaps these two words are overdue ---- WELCOME HOME!!! It's good to have you as a neighbour.

:bounce: Congratulations and Welcome Home.:bounce:

Are you buying at SSR? Just curious.

Very rational thinking! I am sure you will be happy w/your decision for years to come :)

Welcome Home!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Hi,

I think you made the right choice. Welcome home!!!

Allison an associate

Good for you. I hadn't wanted to advise you on what must be your own decision, but I think you made a great choice. Welcome home!

Well, I think this deserves a big, fat WELCOME HOME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter