I Couldn't of done it with out you all!!

in2disny

Mouseketeer
Thanks so much for all those that attended the Baltimore meet at my house. It was so cool to see the friendships that develop!!! I was so excited to get to know alot of you. I'm so glad to hear that all had a good time and some good trading.

Although we didn't get to the PIN TABOO this time, it is a priority game for the next meet......did I say next meet???? Yes I will be doing it again and this time we should fill two floors!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who helped by bringing food and deserts. A special thanks to my personal cheerleader Ruthie. And Robyn who really gave such good advice on holding a meet. And to Darlene who was my wonderful games coordinator. And that sweet guy who gave a wonderful pin to be given as a prize for guess the pin. And to JamesD who drove so far, just to trade with us (PS I'm still hoping for that trade....we'll talk later) And my special mystery trader tony(parkhopper's son)...I got my first beauty and beast pin. And just everyone else who help make a wonderful day amoung all the bad going on. It was a refreshing break!!

By the way, Nat if you are reading this...sorry I tried to get that last crumb of cookies to send you but the dog got them!!!!! Maybe next time!!

Connie & Randy

PS. Those who left before I remembered I had a special gift for everyone please email me with your address so I can send it out to you!!

Wish I could have made it. New rules from now on.
Since I work every weekend until Christmas.....All pin meets must be held on my days off, Thursday and Friday. Ok, lets start planning those meets so Peggie can go. Peggie

Okay, I will say it before anyone else.

I had a basket of prizes and I thought there were Hallmark Disney Train Pieces in the boxes. When we opened them, it was only bubble wrap. Now you know how expensive bubble wrap is, so still indeed it was a nice prize. Sorry guys - the next time I will bring the Disney Trains.

It is tough getting old.

Darlene
Vice Peachident
Flex Queen

The DOG!!!! :( Were they good cookies? I bet they were great. Nothing in the world can make cookies better than having cookies at a Pin Meet. Being around friens both known and those you are about to meet is great. I'm glad you all had a great time. Thank god there was no Cheese Soup. There was no Cheese Soup right???:)

I have been told it's very good... I like a bowl now and then....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter