I could use a hug

Guess what I did this morning? I watched my husband leave again for another year away. Two weeks before our anniversary and of course before Christmas. He has been in and out for the last few months for training but now he is on his way out for another year.

Today will be girl movies and feel good food. Tomorrow will be another day closer to be doing but damn today just sucks. Thank you for listening.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I can't imagine! Thank you to your husband - and all who serve our country!

Thinking of you!

Thanks to both of you for your service to our country! I hope the year flies by for you.:hug:

Thank you both, lovemygoofy, and soldiers*sweeties for your service and sacrifice as well as your husbands'. I can only imagine what this kind of separation is like. Your families are in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm so sorry, Tina. I know how rough it is to have your husband deployed over the holidays - that is by far the roughest time of the year for me. I hope you get into your new "normal" quickly. Give yourself today to feel awful and then try to schedule something fun to help change things up? I will be thinking of you and your husband.

Again, my thanks to your hubby and you for your service to preserving our freedoms.

BIG HUGS for the timing- it truly sucks. May you be blessed a hundred fold at a later date for your sacrifice.

Tina I'm so sorry. Hope you are able to surround yourself with friends and family during the holidays. I know you will continue to support your husband, and we will continue to support you.

There definitely are two brave souls in your family. :thumbsup2

BTW Tina, what sounds good? Melty cheesy/chips thing or something for the sweet tooth?;)

Great big :grouphug: to everyone going through this. Thank you all! So many times we don't stop to think about all the sacrifices made every day to keep our great country free.

Ice cream is good for the soul!

:flower3:

Penny

Hugs for sure, Tina. :hug:'s Thanks to Matt and you both, for all you do for us. A tough plate to deal with. Good wishes for the Christmas Season and New Year. And yes, another day closer until Matt's return. Bless you both and my he be kept safe for his return.

Thank you again.

I'm so sorry!!! What a difficult thing to deal with and you've went through it several times. My heart goes out to you both!

Lots of hugs and prayers for safety and a speedy return. Thank you for being willing to release him but that has to suck when he leaves.

I'm thinking nachos and Love Actually?

I am so sorry, but thank you both for your service. Let us know if you need anything, yes?

:grouphug:

Cyber hug going out to you.

Being a military spouse is not for the weak. As soon as you get into your routine without them, then they come back. Then you get into a routine with them, then they go. They may be ordered to stay away longer, usually just before they are supposed to come home and you have been counting down the time.

You are a strong woman, but get that ice cream on, brush your shoulders off, because you know you have what it takes to get through this again. But it does suck rotten eggs.

Love and appreciation going out to you and your dh.

Thank you all so much. I posted this quite early, little after 3am my time. I was just feeling sorry for myself. Not too many people you can call at 3am when need company. As some others have said, this is our 5th go around and it's not that much easier but everyone expects me to suck it in and wipe others tears which I do quite well but still a girl needs a hug sometimes herself.

I actually went to the office for a while today. I had ice cream yesterday, cold stone creamery cookie dough in sweet cream. I'm emotional eater and my husband knows the way to settling me down since he was shoveling it as fast as I was:rotfl:

Tonight is be good to Tina night. I'm having a veggie pizza, watching Magic Mike( don't judge me;) ) and have some coconut cream pie left in the fridge.

Tomorrow I'll get up mark a day off the calendar and make my plans to get through another year. Thank you all again for letting me vent here.

Guess what I did this morning? I watched my husband leave again for another year away. Two weeks before our anniversary and of course before Christmas. He has been in and out for the last few months for training but now he is on his way out for another year.

Today will be girl movies and feel good food. Tomorrow will be another day closer to be doing but damn today just sucks. Thank you for listening.

Man that does suck to the max.:sad:

Here are your HUGS...

:hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter