• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cant watch!!!!!!!

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
Lewis Hamilton - what are you doing !!!!! 2nd to 8th. It is like watching Dr Who - I am hiding behind the laptop :rotfl2:

Come on Lewis !!!!

Awful, I feel for the poor lad!

He hasn't helped himself - or his team haven't helped him at all! 3 scheduled stops in the race, never have I seen them do this too him before!

Completely gutted for him, he's still amazing though :goodvibes I think he's fantastic!!

What a nightmare - at least Alonso didnt win!! Next year.........

The only upside is the incredible sulk Alonso didn't win it either.

Good Luck for next year Lewis and hopefully with a new team mate.

Blimey, I'm exhausted after that race. I'm pleased that Alonso didn't win either - lets hope that Raikkonen will actually smile on the podium

I'm sure it won't be long till Lewis wins the F1 championship - tbh, I felt he lost the world championship two weeks ago when he came off in the gravel trap

Here's to next year :wizard: :wizard:

The poor lad,lets hope he`ll have better luck next year.

I feel the same as many of you about Alonso,so glad he never won!

Was that actually a slight smile i saw from Raikkonen,blimey i bet his face don`t crack :rotfl2:

Just read this on BBC

Inquiry casts doubt on F1 title
BMW Sauber's Nick Heidfeld leads Lewis Hamilton during the Brazilian Grand Prix
BMW's cars held up Hamilton during the race
Kimi Raikkonen's world title has been thrown into doubt following an inquiry into the cars of BMW Sauber and Williams at the Brazilian Grand Prix.

Race stewards are investigating alleged irregularites with the cars' fuel.

Williams's Nico Rosberg was fourth in the race, followed by BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld.

If they were disqualified, McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton would be promoted to fourth, giving him enough points to displace Raikkonen as world champion.

We will see what happens - not a nice way to become champion !!

Just read this on BBC

Inquiry casts doubt on F1 title
BMW Sauber's Nick Heidfeld leads Lewis Hamilton during the Brazilian Grand Prix
BMW's cars held up Hamilton during the race
Kimi Raikkonen's world title has been thrown into doubt following an inquiry into the cars of BMW Sauber and Williams at the Brazilian Grand Prix.

Race stewards are investigating alleged irregularites with the cars' fuel.

Williams's Nico Rosberg was fourth in the race, followed by BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld.

If they were disqualified, McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton would be promoted to fourth, giving him enough points to displace Raikkonen as world champion.

We will see what happens - not a nice way to become champion !!

:scared1: what a mess !! personally i would prefer to see the result stand...and then lewis can win next year on his own merit !

The race stewards have decided to let it go, but McLaren have said they are going to appeal the decision.

If this happens I will feel sorry for both Raikkonen & Hamilton. Its not the best way to win a world title, and it is cruel to have something taken away from you when you have worked hard to earn it.

Hopefully the results will stand. Hamilton has plenty of years to win the title.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter