I can't wait...

Cassie Dean

Earning My Ears
We decided last year to bring my father and step mother to Disney with us. So as a DVC owner, we had to borrow points from this year to afford the two rooms. We agreed that we would skip Disney this year and save the points for 2011. Well it seemed like everytime we were watching TV there was a commercial for Disney. I started to pout...I really wanted to go...and just my luck...hubby said ok!! He said to call and see if we could get a reservation for the dates we wanted. If they had something, then we could go. But if not we would bank the points for 2011. Gee, figure that, we called and they had openings...gotta love Disney. I feel bad for poutting, but we all love Disney so much it was difficult to not get jealous seeing the commercials. So hubby and I with our three kids (12 year old son and 5 year old boy/girl twins) are heading to Disney January 29 - February 6. I can't wait...Disney AK here we come...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter