I cant take this wait!

Beans79

Earning My Ears
Ok so I am 26 years old and a true kid at heart! This will be my first Disney Trip and I cant take this wait anymore!!! I am so excited!!

I have to say I read this forum on a daily basis, because it makes me feel a little closer to being there! My boyfriend thinks I am nuts because when I sit and think about being there I start to laugh uncontollaby with excitment!! :rotfl2: I also want to thank everyone for all the wonderful advice that you give! :love:

I know the wait is almost over but it seems so far away!!! :p

I feel the same way!!! I can't wait to go. DH can't believe that I am on here everyday. :earboy2:

You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE WDW!! I really feel that when I walk through the GATES of the Magic Kingdom I am IN another WORLD, Walt Disney's WORLD. I leave all my stress, job, bills, I leave anything & everything BEHIND me for the duration and JUST ENJOY MYSELF ALL DAY LONG!!!!
Savor every day that you are there. Get yourself a nice camera and snap away!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I hear you! I started my single digit dance today. My DH surely thinks I've lost it. My DS is only 20 mos and this is the 2nd time we're taking him - as if he has any say! Have fun!

you are not alone! I love Disney so much that I have a CD in my car that has recordings of the monorail, Spectromagic theme song, etc. It is almost all that I ever listen to. At the end of the Spectromagic song it says "Though we say goodbye, the magic here will last forever." I ALWAYS get goosebumps. Disney let's us be kids again and tap into that thing we grew out of along the way. One of my favorite sayings that I have in my Disney scrapbook is "Find what brings you joy and go there." right next to a picture of the castle. Your gonna have such a great time!! I am soooo jealous! :goodvibes

I hope you have a great time on your trip! My DH thinks I'm nuts cause I go on the Disboards at least once a day, and I still have 10 months to wait...lol I just love reading everyone's trip reports, and I've picked up some great tips from here. Hope you expierence a ton of Disney magic while you're there! :wizard: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have planned, planned, spent way too much time on this board, learned everything I possibly could from you great people. My four year old DS is as excited as I am...but he is not sure why :rotfl: since he has never been...and my husband just keeps looking at me like i am nuts...He will see, i have planned the best trip ever and I can't wait. Hooter air here we come, AKL here we come and massages at the spa at AKL here we come :Pinkbounc :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I'm 23 and feel the same way. Every year we start planning our spring break trip and my mom ask where we want to go. It's the same every year, Florida mom. She tells us that we can go to FL but not go to Disney. HA Is there anything else in FL? She caves every year, :teeth: Secretly she really enjoys going there because my sister and I take over and she doesn't have to make any decisions about where to go or what to do. Every year I get all excited because it's closer to that time when we go to see Mickey :mickeyjum
Coming here just makes it that much better. Thanks to all of you who share my excitement for Disney.

There are no words to tell you how great it is. Just wait and see. I think I get more excited with each visit. :earboy2:

Have the best time. Make a million memories, and we'll talk to you again when you're planning your next Disney vacation!! :blush:

:welcome:
I know exactly how you feel too! I have been there 9 times and still get sooooo excited. We are going again in Nov and I already get goosebumps just thinking about it. That is one of the many ways that you know you are a Disney addict. I am on here all the time reading and posting. I bet DH wishes he never showed me this web site!!!!

Hope you have a great vacation!!! :flower3: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter