I Cant Stand It!!!

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
We leave tomorrow!!!!! One great night at the CR and hitting MK, thena good nights sleep, early breakfast at Chef Mickey's then we head to the port!

The best part... THe kids dont have a clue!! That's right I have successfully pulled on over on my kids (6,4,2 so it was kinda easy lol)

I will tell them tonight we have to get up early tomorrow to drop some stuff off before school, but instead we head to the airport. I dont even think we will fess up to everything once at the airport.... And they for sure wont be let in on the cruise part until Thursday morning.... I made up shirts that say I was surprised today with a wonderful vacation.... with a picture of the Wonder docked at CC!!

I CANT STAND IT! I am sooooooooo excited!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Wow...Have a "Wonder-ful" cruise, and enjoy every minute..I always wish I could surprise mine, but I think I am the bigger kid...ENjoy, we want reports, reports, reports... :sunny: :banana:

WOW,
That's exactly what I'm planning when we go on our cruise,,,,I want to try and keep it secret until we pull up infront of the BIG BOAT (lol)
Great planning
Have a great time
Lesley

I dropped a note off at the office for my 1st grader today and told them it was a surprise... She looked at me like I was crazy and said, why on earth would you surprise your kids?? I replied, becasue I can... LOL I did go onto say when booking a cruise in hurricane season, it is best to keep it a surprise so in case you have to cancel, the kids are not disapointed... She still thought I was nuts! (which is fine by me... I think she is a meany lady in the office, as all the kids call her lol)

Laurabearz said:
I dropped a note off at the office for my 1st grader today and told them it was a surprise... She looked at me like I was crazy and said, why on earth would you surprise your kids?? I replied, becasue I can... LOL I did go onto say when booking a cruise in hurricane season, it is best to keep it a surprise so in case you have to cancel, the kids are not disapointed... She still thought I was nuts! (which is fine by me... I think she is a meany lady in the office, as all the kids call her lol)

My kids have a "meany" lady at their school.. one day, one of the boys said that he thought she was mean..but that he thinks it's because she had never been to Disney!

...and obviously, yours has never been to Disney, either!! :teeth:

Have a wonderful trip!!! Take lots of pics, can't wait to read all about it!!

:sunny:

That is so cool! I'm sure you and your family will have a fantastic time!! I'm excited with you!!!!!!
:banana: :Pinkbounc :teeth: :banana: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

We too are surprising our kids with a WDW & 3 night cruise. They are older though - 13 and 9, so I know I can't wait until the day of - they need a say in packing and my 8th grader needs to plan to miss school, tell her friends, ect. If she just "fell off the face of the earth" her friends would freak out and send out a search party for sure :)

We're going in Jan. and thought we'd "kill 2 birds" and have this be their big Christmas present.

It is killing me not to tell them until Christmas. It is practically all I think about and I'm so worried I'll blurt something out accidentally.

Anyone have any cute ideas of how to surprise them with this at Christmas? :confused3

Laurabearz,

Have a great time. We surprised our kids with a cruise. They were flabbergasted. It was so worth all those hushed conversations and secret packing.

Enjoy

Poconoboatniks

HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!!!

wHAT A GREAT THING TO DO FOR THE KIDS. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We did that a few years ago with a trip to Disney World, and it will always be one of our favorite family stories. The kids new NOTHING until we drove past the turn-off to school . . . then they thought we were picking up my best friend from the airport and keeping them out of school to play with her, which was exciting enough . . . and then when we got luggage from the trunk, they went wild. We refused to tell them where we were going until we got to the gate, which made for some very interesting conversations between them and some grown-ups along the way--I think one woman was vaguely worried that we were kidnapping them!

Have a fabulous trip!!!!!!!

:rotfl: I can't believe you kept it a secret!!! Way to Go!!!! I will be looking for your girls....the t-shirts will be a giveaway. See you Thursday!!! :earboy2:

We are even doing a switcheroo at the airport.. waiting at a different gate... so they wont know where we are going until we get to MCO. Then the gig is up! LOL But I will only tell them we are spending ONE night and going to the Magic Kingdom... that's it. Then Thursday morning I will whip out the shirts and see how long it takes my 6 yo to read them!

I LOVE THIS!!!

Almost all done packing! How about you??

It sounds like you have put a lot of thought into your suprise!! I'm still working on laundry/packing....We own our own business, so we have be trying to work ahead so that we can leave, and this past weekend we met ourselves coming and going. I really need to learn to say no!!! LOL I'll get it done...and if I don't, I guess we didn't need it anyway!! I wish I could skip the packing part and just go!!!!

Edited to add: I just want to follow you around and watch your girls!! I bet the look on their faces will be priceless when the figure it all out!!! Be sure to take pictures and cherish the moment!!

Have an amazing trip!! My birthday is Thursday... so have an extra good day then! :flower:

Hey Kimmielee... we remember you posting on out meet thread! We plan on toasting your birthday at our meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter