I cant make any reservations for the week of novemeber!!!

nikkyluvsmickey

DIS Veteran
I have been trying for 3 days since i booked my package to find a reservation from nov 15t - the 19th. There is nothing available for br,lunch,or dinner at chef mickeys,bog,crystal palace,hollywood and vine how is that possible for a supposedly low crowd period?

Free dining is going on during that time period and reservations were booked up at the opening of 180+10 back in May.

I have been trying for 3 days since i booked my package to find a reservation from nov 15t - the 19th. There is nothing available for br,lunch,or dinner at chef mickeys,bog,crystal palace,hollywood and vine how is that possible for a supposedly low crowd period?
There really is no low crowd period anymore. Lol! Those dates have been bookable for months, and they are during free dining. Availability constantly changes. Just keep trying, or sign up for one of the dining sites like Disney Dining Buddy or Disney Dining Scout.

There really is no low crowd period anymore. Lol! Those dates have been bookable for months, and they are during free dining. Availability constantly changes. Just keep trying, or sign up for one of the dining sites like Disney Dining Buddy or Disney Dining Scout.
Ok thanks i have never heard of either of these

Ok thanks i have never heard of either of these
They cost $ for the service to watch for the ADR and alert you when it's available. You have a lot of time left to get these reservations. If you don't mind checking regularly, ADRs open up all the time and you don't have to pay yourself! Also, breakfast at BOG isn't available yet for your dates. That will be easy to get if you watch for news of it opening up or check the site often.

How are you searching? Are you picking an actual time (8am, 5:30pm, etc) or using Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? I find that I can't pull up anything using Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner when I search. If I use an actual time it will pull stuff up.

Like the previous posters mentioned, booking dining for November began in May, so a lot of the popular restaurants booked up fast. There is no "slow time" in wdw anymore unfortunately. That week in Nov keeps getting more and more crowded. Free Dining also does not help with adrs- things book up and book up fast. It really does stink for people who don't book their trips 180 days or more in advance. You need to be up and online at 6am on your 180 day mark to get the popular places... otherwise, you'll have to check for openings frequently. The Nov Cancellation thread is great and very helpful. Also as it gets closer, people change plans and cancel and things open up.

Im going Nov 10-18 and I did manage to book most of what I wanted at 180 days but now I'm wanting to switch a few things around and it is tough. I've scored a few ressies using Dining scout and dining buddy. Definitely worth the cost for us! People are changing plans all the time so I'm sure something will open up for you! Don't give up!! :)

Free dining time this year is crazy! It is more packed than last year for certain meals (meaning character meals are very booked). Stuff will open up at 60 days, but it was a beast last year and so far this year is much tougher despite it looking like there were fewer overall rooms available for the promotion (and we always do deluxe dining so trust me when I say, it's really tough). You're going to have to be flexible and know things will open up and change once fastpasses are out. Things also open up when you're there, so you could get lucky, but don't count on it. There's more services you can pay to find dining now than ever.

If you see something open, grab it.

You might have to change a wanted Chef Mickey's to Cape May Cafe or Tusker. Or take an earlier time than you would like. CRT and BOG close early party nights so there's fewer of them open. You're also competing with people not on the dining plan who just want to make a reservation AND locals too. Good luck and pixie dust!pixiedust:

How are you searching? Are you picking an actual time (8am, 5:30pm, etc) or using Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner? I find that I can't pull up anything using Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner when I search. If I use an actual time it will pull stuff up.
Oh really thats how i have been searching i will try a time instead . Thanks

Im going Nov 10-18 and I did manage to book most of what I wanted at 180 days but now I'm wanting to switch a few things around and it is tough. I've scored a few ressies using Dining scout and dining buddy. Definitely worth the cost for us! People are changing plans all the time so I'm sure something will open up for you! Don't give up!! :)
I always go during the free dining and have never had this problem but i usually go in september i think this will be my last nov trip

Free dining time this year is crazy! It is more packed than last year for certain meals (meaning character meals are very booked). Stuff will open up at 60 days, but it was a beast last year and so far this year is much tougher despite it looking like there were fewer overall rooms available for the promotion (and we always do deluxe dining so trust me when I say, it's really tough). You're going to have to be flexible and know things will open up and change once fastpasses are out. Things also open up when you're there, so you could get lucky, but don't count on it. There's more services you can pay to find dining now than ever.

If you see something open, grab it.

You might have to change a wanted Chef Mickey's to Cape May Cafe or Tusker. Or take an earlier time than you would like. CRT and BOG close early party nights so there's fewer of them open. You're also competing with people not on the dining plan who just want to make a reservation AND locals too. Good luck and pixie dust!pixiedust:
I am flexible for all but crystal palace that one i must get my bf must see eeyore lol

I was a week behind the 8-ball with booking ADRs for our next trip (11/7-11/16) and still haven't been able to secure a character breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I was able to book some of our staples: Kona, The Wave, Citricos, and Hollywood Brown Derby, but none of the fun meals we enjoy. It's such a bummer!

I was a week behind the 8-ball with booking ADRs for our next trip (11/7-11/16) and still haven't been able to secure a character breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I was able to book some of our staples: Kona, The Wave, Citricos, and Hollywood Brown Derby, but none of the fun meals we enjoy. It's such a bummer!
Yeah its gonna stink if i can't get crystal palace i feel your pain

November is an absolute nightmare right now simply because of the "free" dining plans. I think a lot of people probably must have grabbed multiple reservation times until they narrow down their fastpass plans and such. Hopefully there will be more availability to plan once September hits and people start dropping extra times. Good luck to you on your ressie search!

I am going the week before you and booked my ADRs exactly at the 180+10 mark and still had trouble getting all of the restaurants you mentioned. As others have noted, it may be "low" or lower crowds but when free dining is available, those who are visiting who may not have planned table service meals are taking advantage of the free dining period. I have seen Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace come up occasionally during random searches so keep checking. It's a frustrating process but the more often I check the more I see things pop open. I've only seen BOG once and it was gone before I could click to make the reservation.

I've been getting lots of Crystal Palace alerts through Disney Dining Buddy for my search. If you aren't picky about time, I'm sure you won't have a problem securing an ADR there.
I have put in everytime slot and it still says nothing available lol

I have put in everytime slot and it still says nothing available lol
But something may still come up! Have you tried the search sites? If it's an ADR you really, really want, it may be worth it for you to spend the $$ for a few searches. They've really helped me. You can also subscribe to the November cancelled ADR thread on this board as well! November is a ways off yet, so don't lose hope!!

But something may still come up! Have you tried the search sites? If it's an ADR you really, really want, it may be worth it for you to spend the $$ for a few searches. They've really helped me. You can also subscribe to the November cancelled ADR thread on this board as well! November is a ways off yet, so don't lose hope!!
I did subscribe to the november thread so i have my fingers crossed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter