I can't get my +10 help!!

Nicnic

DIS Veteran
I've been able to reserve for the 24th Oct. But can't get my +10 days. What am I doing wrong.
I've only had 15 mins and that's been spent adding the credit card to the account!!
Will have to leave it for now and try later :(
Thanks.

Thank you. Panic over. I was able to log in at my desk at work (on the sly!!) and make my 10 days worth. I didn't get some of the dates I wanted and ended up reserving all sorts on different days and now I'm rejuggling our itinerary to try and fit what I booked in. I've still got the next 4 days to go and probably more juggling around!

If you are struggling to make the dates & ADR's work, I would try calling, we had a nightmare getting the +10 days to work for us the last time & ended up calling them.
The person we spoke to was able to pull up way better times for some of the ADR's that we wanted than were showing up on the website & app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter