I can't decide....

Becky0216

Mouseketeer
And my family is no help at all. I have one last reservation to make and it is between Raglan Rd. and Via Napoli.

I have been to Via once and was not overly impressed but part of that was due to us having a large party and them not having the dessert I was expecting. I am willing to try again if it is the better of the 2. I see on the menu the Zeppoli are back? And truth to this? This was what I was hoping for 2 years ago and was disappointed when it was moved off menu right before we got there. Have never been to Raglan but heard it is pretty good. Oh I just can't chose...

So to all of you who have been.. Which one would you definitely return to?

I am by no means an adventurous eater and I am already stuck with Chef Mickeys so I would love a good dinner to offset. :)

Thanks for any help offered.

Love both of these restaurants, but it really depends on what you want... Raglan is very noisy, and more of a pub-like atmosphere.

We will probably do both next trip cause they're both amazing!!! :)

ok thanks. I think I will give Via another shot then. Raglan doesn't seem as hard to get if I change my mind. :)

ok thanks. I think I will give Via another shot then. Raglan doesn't seem as hard to get if I change my mind. :)

We love both and go to both most trips.
You have already had an unpleasant experience at Via Napoli, Maybe you should try Raglan Road this time.
It is a beautiful restaurant with excellent food, warm friendly servers and great entertainment. I do agree that it can be very loud though with the band playing. It is NOT easy to get in without an ADR.
Good Luck

And my family is no help at all. I have one last reservation to make and it is between Raglan Rd. and Via Napoli.

I have been to Via once and was not overly impressed but part of that was due to us having a large party and them not having the dessert I was expecting. I am willing to try again if it is the better of the 2. I see on the menu the Zeppoli are back? And truth to this? This was what I was hoping for 2 years ago and was disappointed when it was moved off menu right before we got there. Have never been to Raglan but heard it is pretty good. Oh I just can't chose...

So to all of you who have been.. Which one would you definitely return to?

I am by no means an adventurous eater and I am already stuck with Chef Mickeys so I would love a good dinner to offset. :)

Thanks for any help offered.

We do Raglan Road every visit, we love it! The food, the atmosphere, the beer... :thumbsup2 The dancers are amazing, and my girls love the opportunity to get up there with them. It's a must for every trip.

FWIW, we think Raglan Road is one of the BEST restaurants on all of DW. We love Via Napoli too, definitely our favorite pizza, but depending on which menu appeals to you...
I can only tell you both are a must-do every trip.

:goodvibes

Never been to either but we are doing Raglan Road on 9/23. The menu just appealed to us more as we have great Italian in our hometown.

I vote Via Napoli. The atmosphere at world showcase far surpasses that of DTD. I also prefer their food but that is simply a personal preference.

Two of our favorites. I would probably go with Raglan Rd since you've had via Napoli before.

Love both restaurants, but I'd recommend Raglan Road -- especially if you've never been. Love the food, and the deserts. :)

I fantasize about Raglan Road's Bread Pudding weekly. Some of the best stuff that I've ever had the most immense pleasure to indulge in. So good. So so sooo good. Best I've ever had. Ever. So yummy. Gonna stop now...

We ate both for dinner last trip! Raglan Road was the best of our 14 reservations! Via Napoli was okay! Wasn't very appealing to us. Raglan road was fun and the food was absolutely wonderful! Enjoy your trip :)

I love both restaurants but they are completely different experiences and food. Via Napoli's pizza is *excellent*, the restaurant is casual and boisterous, and relatively inexpensive. On the other hand, Raglan Road has yummy comfort food, a beautiful restaurant, is casual and fun, and has live entertainment in the evenings and relatively inexpensive prices as well. I would base it more on which location you want to be in- DTD or Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter