I can't believe it

GoofyG

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of doing the BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOUTIQUE for my 3yr old. So I thought I would call today (9-4-07)
I was able to get her in on the 27th of September.
Even better, we got into the castle boutique. I told the lady I didn't care, but now I'm so excited. :banana:
I can't wait to see my daughter's eyes when she goes there and gets her crown and makeup. She already tells her dad that she is a princess. princess: Now a couple of yrs and I'll have to do both girls.

I plan on taking not stop pictures of the process. I'm now thinking I may need to get my new camera a couple of months earlier than I planned.

I know how you feel! :goodvibes I did not know we would be going to Disney till mid August and decided just to see if I could get a meal at CRT...I have been to Disney over a dozen times in my life...three times as an adult and eleven times as a child and could NEVER get into CRT. Not only did I get in for lunch on the last Saturday of our vacation, but I also was able to book an appt at BBB at the castle for my daughter. She is having heart surgery in the spring and we are going all out for this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter