• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cannot find a place for hair braiding (corn rows type)??

barefootMom

Mouseketeer

Hi - I cannot seem to find a place on property to do hair braiding (not wraps that they do at the pool but the type that we have done in the Carribbean, corn rows style).
I saw a posting once on here that said the salon at the Yacht/Beach Club does it but when I called them they said that they "used to" but that they have been under new management for almost 2 months now and are not called Perewigs any longer and no longer offer that. She told me the salon at the Dolphin would (we are staying at the Boardwalk Inn). When I called the salon over there they said they do NOT do it.
Any other suggestions? I told my daughters we could do this since I was not able to get them an appointment at BBB while we are there and now they are excited to do it so I really want to find a place!!

THANKS for your help!

I think I remember reading that they do this at the Caribbean Beach resort near the pool. Try calling them or check out the CBR resort thread.

It has been awhile since I read this, so it might not be offered now.

So although I really wanted to do the real braids, maybe I will give up if there is not a place near Boardwalk... Does anyone know if they do the hair wraps at the boardwalk pool?

Nick hotel has a hair braiding place in the "mall" (food court area). Universal Studios CityWalk has it too. I don't recall passing one in Disney areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter