I cannot believe the jump in resale costs!

The gym across the street from me always has a "special" deal that is only available for "this" month - yet each month I don't sign up, I still get the e-mails with the "new" special deal for the next month and it's always the same. The right time to buy is when you are ready, not when the sales person tells you to.

It's like those small electronics and tourist trap stores I used to pass in NYC. They had Going Out of Business Sale signs in the windows for decades.

it was for any resort you buy. as long as it was 100 or more points, you got the $1000 onboard credit. while were on the cruise interest rate was 8% and when we got off the cruise it raised back up 9.5%. they got 8% cause the cruise sailed before the rates went up.

it was for any resort you buy. as long as it was 100 or more points, you got the $1000 onboard credit. while were on the cruise interest rate was 8% and when we got off the cruise it raised back up 9.5%. they got 8% cause the cruise sailed before the rates went up.

I hope you are right. We have heard they are offering NO incentive for VGF. We are ready to pull the trigger on at least 100 points and cruising next week. But our guide told they are not offering on VGF, only on Aulani and AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter