I cannot believe it!

korlows

Mouseketeer
WE ARE GOING BACK!
Yup, it's true. We just got back Sept. 25th (yes our flight was cancelled due to the hurricane but good ol'Southwest got us out on Standbye earlier)

and---

we are going back for trip # 3 for this year!.
4 Weeks spent in Disney for 2004! Annual passes too!

We also joined the DVC!

We're not staying on site...My brothers and family are staying at a condo in kissimmee i believe and they said come on down...and sao...we ARE!!

None of our kids (both families) know we are going or that they will see each other!

Can't wait!@

MVMCP here we come!

PS, what is the double digit dance anyway.
When did the disboard change its appeaence...i have been away...?

Ohh, I am already wondering when I will be able to plan my second trip and I haven't left for my first....LOL. How great that you can get there so many times in one year!

Double digits dance....your countdown clock has reached double digits...ex: 98 days to go before trip.

Single digits dance....9 or less days to go.

The boards just changed a few days ago.....welcome back!

I don't think I will ever get to go 3 times in one year again...
My DH was a bit tough to turn on to this crazy idea. More money he said.....

More overtime he's probably thinking.

How can i update my countdown. I keep forgetting.
Also...I tried to change my icon to my daughters oix but it keeps saying the file is too big.
72 dpi under 100x100 pixels...jpg
Imdon't know what else I can do.
I would love to post her pix at the end of my posts like others do.
Some Srt director I am...can't even figure out a message board.

Thanks all!:Pinkbounc :wave:

Well this Art Director cannot type well apparently. Apologies!
I figured out the countdown....just changed the date....duh!
Still cannot figure out the other 2.

:confused:

Originally posted by frstimer128
Ohh, I am already wondering when I will be able to plan my second trip and I haven't left for my first....LOL. How great that you can get there so many times in one year!

you need to get up to speed. I was planning my second trip while ON my first trip. =)

I think I would have a second trip planned if it weren't for that pesky $200 deposit!! We are moving shortly after we get back so I can't be spending any more money right yet.....boo hoo!

Oh, I am SOOOO jealous! We got to Disney on 9/25, and came back on 10/4, and I'm hoping to plan our next trip for sometime soon, but it won't be in the next year, I already know.

Enjoy your trip!

Steph

we are bustin at the seams.
We want to tell our daughter but it's a big surprise!

My bro & sis inlaw haven't told their kids ether. They won't find out till that AM!
They won't even find out that they are seeing each other until we all meet up at baggae claim!
I am SOOOOOO Psyched!

We just got back from out 2 week trip (stayed at WL) on 9/25 and this is more exciting than that.
Maybe it's cause I am staying for free and driving for free and am an AP holder that makes it so...or maybe the fact that I didn't have to hunt down all those codes and rates and reaarange thinga every other day.

They are making magic happen for us by letting us stay w/them.
Now my DH will have someone to smoke a cigar with and my sisinlaw & I can gossip and play princess ourselves!
Wahoooo!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your DVC ownership as much as we do.We bought in 1992 and home resort is OKW.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter