I CAN Sail This Report All By My One-sie! NEW 12/31 CH.37 I Don't Wanna Go Home!!!

Ok I have been reading through this madness and I hav to say I am said that I will miss you by 3 days. I leave WDW on the 5th of Sept.

That's a bummer! If I recall (and the memory's not so hot anymore!) you were getting off the cruise and getting to WDW on the 1st, right?

"Romper, bomper, stomper, boo.
Tell me, tell me, tell me do.
Magic mirror, tell me today.
Did all my friends have fun at play?"

I LOVED ROMPER ROOM, ALTHOUGH I ALWAYS GOT MAD WHEN SHE DIDN"T CALL MY NAME:sad2: :mad: Although I guess I am revealing my age saying this:rolleyes1

Jamie, I only have one thing to say - Eli Love:love:

I LOVED ROMPER ROOM, ALTHOUGH I ALWAYS GOT MAD WHEN SHE DIDN"T CALL MY NAME:sad2: :mad: Although I guess I am revealing my age saying this:rolleyes1

Jamie, I only have one thing to say - Eli Love:love:

SHE NEVER, EVER SAID MY NAME EITHER... :sad1:

AND - OH... MY... GOD!!!!!! :cloud9: ELI LOVE:cloud9: IT'S 2, 2, 2 RICK'S IN ONE!!!

FYI for the rest of you - General Hospital's writers have decided that Jaime had been a very good girl this year and have given :love: Rick Springfield:love: a second character to play. "Eli Love" is an 80s Pop Star... it's hysterical to hear Dr. Noah Drake say things like "musicians are just overgrown adolescents!" :rotfl2:

SHE NEVER, EVER SAID MY NAME EITHER... :sad1:

AND - OH... MY... GOD!!!!!! :cloud9: ELI LOVE:cloud9: IT'S 2, 2, 2 RICK'S IN ONE!!!

FYI for the rest of you - General Hospital's writers have decided that Jaime had been a very good girl this year and have given :love: Rick Springfield:love: a second character to play. "Eli Love" is an 80s Pop Star... it's hysterical to hear Dr. Noah Drake say things like "musicians are just overgrown adolescents!" :rotfl2:

Geezzz... As If I Didn't Get Enough Of That At Home............. :sad2:

This is my life and you're laughing... :sad1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: me, too!

Jaime, you are NOT alone, it is my life too! I call it DQT

Drama Queen Teen:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My DD Stephaine, 23 now went through the same thing and now she :rolleyes: at DD, Chelsea 14 who is the child I told you about that they wheeled me through the lobby of the hospital while in labor with only my shirt on, a sheet over my front but my butt hanging out the back of the wheel chair :happytv:

So, :hug: you are NOT alone :headache: :headache: :headache:

Missy in MN

"Romper, bomper, stomper, boo.
Tell me, tell me, tell me do.
Magic mirror, tell me today.
Did all my friends have fun at play?"

I see -

Mo and

Kelly and

Brandi and

Kathy and

Colleen and

Nikki and

Renee and

Rhonda!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv:

They NEVER called my name:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Too Funny Jaime!!!

That's a bummer! If I recall (and the memory's not so hot anymore!) you were getting off the cruise and getting to WDW on the 1st, right?

Yeah I am getting off of the Disney Magic after being at sea for six days on the 14 day Trans Atlantic Cruise. Unfortunitaly Genius decided to begin there reuiion tour in Toronto so I have to be back at work for that.

Hi Jaime! First time poster, long time reader. I found you on the MFL board & have loved reading your reports! I'm new at this so I don't know how to post the quote thingy ... I just wanted to comment on Meg's cream cheese/pickle combo ...

Meg, wrap a piece of cream cheesed ham around the pickle ... it's called "pregnant pickle" here & we LOVE them!! :thumbsup2

Reading your pre trip report makes me even more excited for my upcoming trip in September! 4th-11th ... the best part will be NO MOTHER IN LAW on this trip!!! :cool1:

Thanks for posting!!

Jen G

Hi Jaime! First time poster, long time reader. I found you on the MFL board & have loved reading your reports! I'm new at this so I don't know how to post the quote thingy ... I just wanted to comment on Meg's cream cheese/pickle combo ...

Meg, wrap a piece of cream cheesed ham around the pickle ... it's called "pregnant pickle" here & we LOVE them!! :thumbsup2

Reading your pre trip report makes me even more excited for my upcoming trip in September! 4th-11th ... the best part will be NO MOTHER IN LAW on this trip!!! :cool1:

Thanks for posting!!

Jen G

Jen :welcome:

No MIL is ALWAYS a good thing! :thumbsup2

Our trips are overlapping! Where are you staying?

JULY 5, 2007 – 63 DAYS TO GO: WOW!!! 9 weeks!!

I started working on my itinerary book today. Just deleting the info from the last trip was quite a bit of work. I’ve used this format for the last 3 trips and really like it.

It’s a tiny photo album I found in Target’s dollar section around prom time in 2006. They didn’t have them this year. It’s sturdy, but small enough to carry in my bag every day. That way I have everything I need all in one spot!

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A55%3C552ot1lsi

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A5582%3B%3Aot1lsi

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp68%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A5582%3B3ot1lsi

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A5582%3B6ot1lsi

[post=19706955]CONTINUED HERE![/POST]

We're going to do All Star Sports this trip. We've done Pop 3 or 4 times, Movies & Music once each. I had/have a goal of staying at each resort at least 1 time & Sports is the last Value on my list. Course, now that we have the kids, it may just be Values for awhile. I'll have to check over your itinerary again to see if we'll be anywhere near eachother during the time we are there! Thanks for the welcome!

JULY 5, 2007 – 63 DAYS TO GO: WOW!!! 9 weeks!!

I started working on my itinerary book today. Just deleting the info from the last trip was quite a bit of work. I’ve used this format for the last 3 trips and really like it.

It’s a tiny photo album I found in Target’s dollar section around prom time in 2006. They didn’t have them this year. It’s sturdy, but small enough to carry in my bag every day. That was I have everything I need all in one spot!

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A55%3C552ot1lsi

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A5582%3B%3Aot1lsi

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp68%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A5582%3B3ot1lsi

34%3A69597%3A%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D679%3D%3B9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232389%3A5582%3B6ot1lsi

Love this idea, I have everything on one 4 x 6 laminated index card. DH says I am out of mind with that. If I use this idea he may have me committed:rolleyes1

Okay... I'm in! popcorn::

~nicole

p.s. I literally GASPED when you said you were going to US! I guess it's because Nebo's been carrying on about it for so long on his TR and you just had to see what all the fuss was about!

Subscribing! :-)

Wow, that little book is absolutely PERFECT! I have ones like that from Target also. That dollar section they have is just awesome. Lately they've had all this really cute scrapbooking stuff! And for so cheap... I couldn't believe it.

Subscribing! :-)

Wow, that little book is absolutely PERFECT! I have ones like that from Target also. That dollar section they have is just awesome. Lately they've had all this really cute scrapbooking stuff! And for so cheap... I couldn't believe it.

I'm a victim of Target's dollar section, as well. Went in there the other day to buy only a birthday card and ended up spending $30! Darn that dollar section!;)

Seeing your book gave me something new to obsessively do to fill my "Are we there yet?" time - I've added it to the list before packing and after making the family matching shirts!!!

Yay, i've made my way over here from your lovely last trippie! Time to catch up! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter