I can now officially say... UPDATED - thanks guys

aussiegirls

DIS Veteran
....that we are going to Disneyland NEXT MONTH!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Ok, granted that it is at the end of the month but nevertheless we are going in November.

Everything is booked (except for the dining which I will do next week - looooove booking dining) and paid for and all money is exchanged - unless I come across some kind of windfall between now and when we leave :rotfl:

I am sooooo unbelievably excited :cheer2::cheer2:

Anyway, just thought I would share that.

Oh, and completely off topic but I have a job interview on Tuesday, so send me lots of good vibes my Dis-buddies :goodvibes

xxx

:cool1:About the job interview... sending positive vibes your way.

:cool1::cool1:About Disneyland next month...very jealous!!! But so glad that someone will be enjoying the Disney magic.

So exciting! 5 months for me. Still feels like an age away though.
All the best for Tuesday, sending positive thoughts to you!! :thumbsup2

Best wishes for your job interview. and have a greeat time in Disneyland . With your passes have you bought a ap pass .

Good luck with the job interview!!!:cheer2:

and the data is getting closer. You'll get to see all the beautiful Chrissy decorations. I'm officially Jealous. :lmao:

Good luck for the interview! We are now 3 months and 1 week away from our trip (with my sister AKA Heidispidi and her daughter), which seems like forever still, but is much better than the 10 months when the idea for the trip first happened. I just wish I had more to plan, I'd run out of stuff to do until the calendar for our dates comes out.

And 3 years ago today I was having my first full day ever at DL with my husband and 2 girls!

Good luck with the interview!

I'm so relieved that we are finally within a year before we go to WDW :banana:

Best wishes for your job interview. and have a greeat time in Disneyland . With your passes have you bought a ap pass .

Yes, 1rocky I have an AP. I only got a deluxe and I had my fingers crossed that they would extend the merchandise discount that was supposed to end in September - and :banana::banana: they did. The merchandise discount has now been extended until the end of the year, so I am veeeery happy about that :yay::yay:

I am making dining bookings next week. Bummer that I have to wait until 30 days out to book tours though. I am still tossing up whether to do the Fantasmic priority seating and WOC priority seating.

We did the Fantasmic PS last year and it was good, but I don't like the idea of still having to line up early even when you have a PS - it kind of defeats the purpose.

With the WOC PS I have read so many differing reviews about it - some people loved it, some people hated it. Also you have to get there hours earlier to stake out a good spot even if you have PS. I dunno :confused3 I kinda reckon that sucks. We are shorties so unless we are totally at the front (or at least at the front of our level) we won't be able to see anything. Why would Disney make a show where everyone has to stand up?

Won't somebody pleeeeeease think of the children!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

xxx

I love that "I'm gong next...(year/month/week)" feeling - even if it is at the end of the year/month/week!! ;)
Good luck with your job interview, too. :thumbsup2

Hi guys

I just wanted to thank you all for the well wishes for my job interview and let you all know that I got the job. It took them about an hour to call me and let me know :lmao:

So what do you think was the first thing that popped into my mind - I wonder if we might be able to do Disney again next year now :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So we are heading off to Disneyland in 51 sleeps - so I will be taking holidays from my new job 5.5 weeks after I start :rotfl::rotfl:

Anyway, I am a bit excited so I just wanted to share with you all :flower3:

ETA, you know what is even more exciting - because my current job will pay me out we will have heaps more Disney spending money :woohoo:

xxx

Congratulations on the new job :banana: and even better for the extra spending money :banana::banana: and even better still for the possibility of going again next year...!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Good for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter