I Can not believe this.....

lovbeinmom

Mouseketeer
I have been working an autograph book for my upcoming trip and today at Staples the girl messed it up. The problem is now I can not redo it because my computer went up yesterday and everything I had worked on is currently not assessable. I am so upset I almost cried.

THIS Is NOT good sorry to hear -- how does the staples system work or would you advise do not go there

THIS Is NOT good sorry to hear -- how does the staples system work or would you advise do not go there

Staples is an office supply store
that does cutting, binding and such. I would use them again as long as the person that help me was off. All of my pages were straight when I went and now they are all of the place. Some have edges and others don't the pages are a mess.

Oh no I am sorry, I know how much work goes into something like this and then to have it ruined would be hard. I want to have my kids' journals bound, but have been scared that something like this would happen, so I haven't gotten it done yet.

Oh no I am sorry, I know how much work goes into something like this and then to have it ruined would be hard. I want to have my kids' journals bound, but have been scared that something like this would happen, so I haven't gotten it done yet.

I had the journal books done at the same place and they turned out prefect. I guess since the book is 8x11 and the cards are small, it makes it harder. I guess we will buy a autograph book once we get there. My little guy was a little bummed, he helped me set the book up, he was so proud that he put the pages in order.

Well I decided to hand cut all the pages to make them even and re-printed the cover page at work. I then went back to Staple to have the book rebound. The girl who worked with me today, was very helpful and sorry that this happened. So now I have a completed autograph book that will bring memories for years to come. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will. :)

Sorry to hear that you went through this too.

The same thing happened to me at Staples except she cut a 1/4 inch right into some of the pictures. I was sick.

I scrambled to reprint them, this time i printed to a 5x8 index card so I didn't have to cut them. A friend recommended Copyworks. They did a great job.

I have to laugh at myself thinking about how they talked me into trimming the edges again. They told me they had professional equipment that could handle large cuts. The terror on my face while she was cutting them had to be priceless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter