I can not believe that.....

mousy_in_canada

<font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo
I am leaving NEXT week!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing all the final packing trying to plan a Bday party for my DD for Saturday and then we leave on Tuesday.. wow.. I am just so excited for it to finally be here.. but I am worried too.. lol.. What if we don't all get seats together on the plane.. what about my car.. what are we going to get.. are the suitcases going to fit.. yikes.. I just want the day to come.. lol then I can sleep.. :cool1:

I am sure I am not the only one who goes through this.. but I just can't wait to get there and have FUN! :flower1:

Have a fabulous time! Are you flying SWA? Is that why you're worried about not getting seats together? We just got back. For our flight down, we did on-line check-in so had no problem securing "A" boarding passes. Coming home, we got to the airport about 3 hours prior to our flight, and again got "A" passes. It didn't really matter for us because our DS is still 4 yrs old, so we were allowed to preboard. My DSis and DBIL had "A"s as well, and were boarded soon enough to be able to sit either right behind us or with us. Coming home there were more preboards with kids, so the gate attendant basically boarded the preboards with small kids at the same time as the "A's". If any of your kids are 4 or under, ask the attendant at the desk if they are permitting preboard for small children on that flight. It's not always guaranteed depending on the number of families that might be involved.

What an exciting time! We love Fort Wilderness Cabins - can't beat the boat to MK! And based on your signature, it's been way too long since you've been to Disney ;) Enjoy!

Mary-Liz

Yes we are flying SWA, and I am sure that it will be ok... it is just that I read on the trans. board that there was little room after all the preboarding.. lol.. should not have read that post.. :) My youngest is 5 so I don't think we qualify for preboading my oldest is 8 so still too young for her 1st trip in a plane to sit alone.. anyway.. enough from me..

I am looking forward to the cabins.. I think they are going to be great and I am looking forward to making my meals too!

mousy - we leave on Thursday and with all the snowing and blowing that is going on here today, it is not soon enough! We are flying out Friday a.m. at 7:00 so we will be warm by 9:30!! Then it is off on the WOnder on Sunday!!

Lets hope the time flies by for all of us.

OOH that sound so nice! it is SO cold out.. I hate this weather.. I can not wait for Florida's 70 degrees!!!

Have a great time! We still have several weeks left but I'm already getting really excited! It certainly makes it easier to get through the winter, especially days like today where we got 35 cm of snow with blizzard conditions. I used the snow day to make all of my PS arrangements! Hope you have a fabulous time! :jumping4: :jumping4:

I know how you are feeling :guilty: We leave on Monday. I haven't started to pack ( that's pack for myself and our 2 girls) . I am worried the mini van will fit us all (5 of us going) along with the luggage and the wheel chair. And to top it all off I am having morning sickness except it tends to hit around 4 or 5 in the morning so I am not sleeping well. Oh and my 2.5 year old has a cold. :scared: The good news is this time next week I well either be enjoying the sights and sounds of Downtown Disney or I will be shopping at SuperWalMart picking up all the things I forgot to pack! Either way I am good.

Have a super trip!

Nancy

I wanna come too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only been home six days and I want to go back (especially after the blizzard here last night and the freezing temps this morning). I am envious because we used to go for the first two weeks of February every year and now we tend to go in the fall.

Mind you the Super 7 is 12.5 million this weekend, so maybe I will be joining you next week in the sun :flower1:

Mousy have a wonderful trip. Everything WILL be fine and you be sure to say HI from all of us stuck here in the snow. If you encounter difficulties in your travels just take a breath and consider part of the adventure. You'll be at DISNEY soon enough.

I can't believe I'm going down by MYSELF on Sunday... Sadly I'm staying the week for work, however I am going to hit the mouse-house one day! :blush: Also no on property this time, but hey, the Staybridge Suites on Intl drive should be good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter