I can no longer quote

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure what happened but I am no longer able to use the quote function. I've done it in the past so I know "how" to do it. I've tried single quotes and multi-quotes. Each time, I receive an error message saying "quotes not found".

Someone suggested that I make sure that my shockwave is enabled and it is. I have not changed any settings at all and had no problems quoting before sometime last week.

Anyone know the possible issue?

can someone please answer this?

I hit the quotes button and see something say "Added to multi quote" and then what??

can someone please answer this?

I hit the quotes button and see something say "Added to multi quote" and then what??
If you just answering one post you need to click on "Reply" and post your reply in the window (after the quoted post).

If you are quoting more than one post, you click on "+Quote" on each post you wish to quote. Then, in the reply window (at the bottom of the page) click on the "Insert Quotes" button on the lower left. In the next window click on "Quote these messages" Then post your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter