• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

I'd like to think that person who stepped into the photopass area didn't realized it and was just in his own world or something ... though the cynical side of me thinks he knew and didn't care. Oh well, still some nice pictures of you guys :goodvibes

I'd like to think that he had no clue.

But..

He knew what he was doing.

threestooges.gif

We've never been able to get an ADR for dinner at BOG - though I must admit at least 43.653% of the reason I want one is so I can have an alcoholic drink inside the Magic Kingdom.

It was about 95% for me :thumbsup2

Oh, those major, um, deposits that come during dinner are always an issue and not fun and you just want to deal with it as quickly as you can. Glad you son did well when Beast came by at least.

:rotfl:Deposits! :rotfl2:

Sorry that Pirates of the Caribbean was down so much, but glad things worked out with meeting up with Pam and you had time to chat with her on line at HM

I'd much rather meet up with Pam than ride PotC. Also, thanks for writing out 'Pirates of the Caribbean' for me :thumbsup2

Yeah for the people mover again ... it is fun to get to see fireworks from that ride. Glad your son did well with the fireworks as well.

Me too1 He was not a fan at Disneyland a few months before this trip so I didn't think he would do very well. He surprised me!

Definitely have to love the convenience factor related to being on a monorail resort. Especially when children and a stroller are involved.

Heck yes! And with more than one child it must be an absolute dream!

Glad you enjoyed your dessert other than the lack of enough icing. Maybe Disney can convert the cheese sauce dispensers they are no longer using to allow people to pour on as much icing as they want

:faint::worship: That's brilliant!

Yeah I might have accidentally (on purpose) pushed him over the fence :rolleyes1 ...

i'llgetyou.gif

Well we the female population are severely under represented in Disney with man candy! Maybe Disney should buy the rights to Magic Mike :scratchin

Unless they start hiring guys that look like this

Prince Charming
prince.jpg

Prince Philip

prince philip.jpg

Tarzan

tarzan.jpg

Hercules

hercules.jpg

Maybe they dropped their binder in the water...
:rotfl2:
At that point I would just go home!

I love this picture! It looks like you are wearing a crown! princess:

Better than my horns right?! @TheLittleKatie :rotfl:

That would only be true for me if they served toast...burnt toast that is! :rolleyes1

tumblr_nb3ivuCqO61rrqglzo1_500.gif

:laughing::rotfl2:

And the fact that you used this GIF the other day on your thread, makes our friendship that much stronger
amer.gif

Does anyone else sing this when they see the monorail?? No? Just me then? :laughing:

:wave: DH and I do over here! *raise the roof* Did I just say that?

Can we still be friends???:blush:

:lmao::rotfl:

OMG! I follow Prissy Pig on Instagram! She is so darn cute!! :cutie:

Uh, I need your IG name IMMEDIATELY!!!

Unless they start hiring guys that look like this

Prince Charming
prince-jpg.116100

Prince Philip

prince-philip-jpg.116099

Tarzan

tarzan-jpg.116101

Hercules

hercules-jpg.116102

Ummm.....YES PLEASE!! How do we make this happen??

Better than my horns right?! @TheLittleKatie :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Errr....I did actually think that in the first photo...:flower3:
:laughing::rotfl2:

And the fact that you used this GIF the other day on your thread, makes our friendship that much stronger
amer-gif.116103

:thumbsup2

:wave: DH and I do over here! *raise the roof* Did I just say that?

Can we still be friends???:blush:

Yeah, no sorry. See ya!

I'm just kidding! Lets get crunk! :rotfl:

Uh, I need your IG name IMMEDIATELY!!!

I have no idea how to properly work IG (I am not a social media girl...) so its pretty boring! But I'm working on it! How do I know what my IG name is?? I sound like an old lady don't I? :lmao:

Ummm.....YES PLEASE!! How do we make this happen??

First, we must get the Fuller House club together to push the petition through. But since Katie is not here to officially give her vote, majority rules

(P.S. O'Doyle rules)

odoyle.jpg

Secondly, once the petition is signed by everyone (cause who wouldn't sign it) we need someone to invent a machine that will make pictures come to life. It will be easier than hosting a casting call, right?? And then we'll have our Disney Park Eye Candy. :hyper:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Errr....I did actually think that in the first photo...:flower3:

snl.gif

Yeah, no sorry. See ya!

I'm just kidding! Lets get crunk! :rotfl:

cheers.gif

I have no idea how to properly work IG (I am not a social media girl...) so its pretty boring! But I'm working on it! How do I know what my IG name is?? I sound like an old lady don't I? :lmao:

Haha no worries! Search me: aliciacrow1

I have to admit that I would have not been so subtle at 'accidentally' kicking that guy behind you!
Wonderful pictures of you and the family....everywhere.

What great pictures from the people mover! And even better pictures of that cinnamon roll. YUM.

And you can’t see it in these pictures, but to the right is a Service Animal Relief area that I’ve NEVER noticed before! Not sure why I’m telling you this, but I just felt compelled to :rotfl2:
I'm not sure why you're telling us this either but for some reason I now feel smarter ; )

As we were walking towards Liberty Square, we saw a PP Photographer so took the opportunity for more pictures. So we get in the designated spot and this guy comes in right behind me to lean against the fence :confused3
He was just looking for a family and wanted to be in the picture, then you go and kick him. Poor guy ; )

But first a quick stop at the Tangled waterfall
Where the heck is this and how have I never seen or heard of it?

To pass the time, we watched the Captain Jack Sparrow show, with no complaining from me
Ok, so this is officially the educate Kari post. What is the Jack Sparrow show? First the service area, then tangled waterfalls, now this. Feeling infinitely out of the loop today

I, of course, knew I needed to have my first alcoholic beverage ever in the Magic Kingdom and went with a beer
It is truly a wonderful thing. Hoping the new jungle cruise restaurant follows suit.

he Beasts waves at DS and DS smiles. What. The. Heck! He’s not okay with characters that he sees on TV all the time, but bring this massive, literal beast, and he’s totally cool with it?! That did make me excited though for the picture with the Beast after dinner :hyper:
Too bad he didn't want the picture, but at least you found big scary beasts are the types of characters he's into.

It was so busy, the back area of Main Street was open for guests to use as an additional exit instead of using Main Street. Never seen it before but it sure did get us to the start of the park quicker.
Love this area. They sent us through a few trips ago and it sure did make for a quick exit. Thought it was cool to see "backstage" too

THE CINNAMON ROLL FROM GASTON'S TAVERN!!! :faint::faint::faint:

I can’t even begin to explain how big this, so I held up a frying pan as an example
YUM!!!! Though I thought you were gonna use the frying pan to fry it up a little bit more ; ) Sitting here early in the morning starving, would totally kill for one of those right about now

LOVE this picture of you....and your newly grown horns!!! :rotfl2:

Joining in on the fun, huh PIO!? :rotfl:

I have to admit that I would have not been so subtle at 'accidentally' kicking that guy behind you!
Wonderful pictures of you and the family....everywhere.

What great pictures from the people mover! And even better pictures of that cinnamon roll. YUM.

I know, I couldn't believe he did that. But had DM been in the photo next to me, she would have definitely said something. She's not shy :bitelip:

The cinnamon roll was the perfect ending to the day.:cloud9:

I'm not sure why you're telling us this either but for some reason I now feel smarter ; )

:lmao:Every time I saw those pics of us by the train station, I remember vividly thinking how I never knew about these areas and wanting to come back and report it!

He was just looking for a family and wanted to be in the picture, then you go and kick him. Poor guy ; )

Now had that guy asked to legitimately be in the photo with us, I would have taken a picture with him! :rotfl2:

Where the heck is this and how have I never seen or heard of it?

It's right by the Tangled Bathrooms in Fantasyland! You can't miss it:thumbsup2

Ok, so this is officially the educate Kari post. What is the Jack Sparrow show? First the service area, then tangled waterfalls, now this. Feeling infinitely out of the loop today

:laughing: It's not like a big production or anything. It's just a small show that lasts maybe 20 minutes or so right in front of the entrance to the PotC. It plays at different times of the day featuring Jack Sparrow

Here's the info!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/captain-jack-sparrow-pirate-tutorial/

It is truly a wonderful thing. Hoping the new jungle cruise restaurant follows suit.

Okay now you're educating me! What?!? Are they making a new restaurant?!

Too bad he didn't want the picture, but at least you found big scary beasts are the types of characters he's into.

And for his birthday a few months before this at Disneyland, he didn't mind Sulley. Yep big characters are okay I guess!

Love this area. They sent us through a few trips ago and it sure did make for a quick exit. Thought it was cool to see "backstage" too

It was really, really cool! So much nicer than having to fight our way down Main Street.

YUM!!!! Though I thought you were gonna use the frying pan to fry it up a little bit more ; ) Sitting here early in the morning starving, would totally kill for one of those right about now

I have a cinnamon roll recipe that I found from a Disney inspired website that I've been DYING to try. I'll put the work in. The problem is it makes so many...and you know i'll eat em all!:lmao:

Hey Alicia! Good golly I'm far behind! I'm trying to get caught up since I've missed reading your TR!

Nice! And that's a fine way to enjoy a drink in Beast's Castle.

And I declined :faint: Why?! I bought something earlier that I was totally stoked about eating for dessert and wanted to save my appetite for it :hyper: DM did end up ordering herself an éclair though.
That's some HUGE self control. (Even though that cinnamon roll was a worthy alternative!)
Oops! I lost my multi-quotes. Ok, just pretend that I had 2 other posts that had feedback ... darn.

OK slowly catching up!

What a jerk photobombing your photopass picture!

That stinks on the whole FP situation! To have to wait to make one and then not even get to use it! :headache:

The horns do look nice on you!

I would hate to sit in the West Wing as well, so dark, none of my pictures would come out! :rotfl2:

Yay for adult beverages in MK. That chicken looks yummy! The only time I usually order chicken out is Fried Chicken, unless we're at Pollo Loco!

I'll just gloss over the part with DS... :rolleyes1 But glad that his meeting with the Beast went so well.

Nice getting to meet up with Pam, and too bad that pirates was still closed. And you got to ride Peoplemover with her!

I'm going to have to tell Fran about that Cinnamon Roll, she is a huge fan of Cinnamon rolls, and I'm sure she would really enjoy that back in the room, heated with butter! There is a place in Bakersfield just off the 99 we like to stop at and get them "togo", and their cinnamon rolls are "as big as your head". Looks like that one was too!

Your DS is so cute all curled up in bed.

Hey Alicia! Good golly I'm far behind! I'm trying to get caught up since I've missed reading your TR!

Yay Brenda! :hyper: I've been trying to be better this past week on staying on top of things here so that I don't get far behind during the week. Now that i'm all caught up, no one's updating so I have nothing to read :rotfl: Such the predicament i'm in.

What a jerk photobombing your photopass picture!

I know I couldn't believe it! How could he not see two adults and a huge a** stroller?!

That stinks on the whole FP situation! To have to wait to make one and then not even get to use it! :headache:

You're telling me! Quite annoying.

The horns do look nice on you!

:rotfl:Okay, i'll admit it looks like I have horns! I'll embrace them as my own :laughing:

I would hate to sit in the West Wing as well, so dark, none of my pictures would come out! :rotfl2:

Yes! Taking pictures is a huge problem in that room.

Yay for adult beverages in MK. That chicken looks yummy! The only time I usually order chicken out is Fried Chicken, unless we're at Pollo Loco!

We love El Pollo Loco but it's in Visalia so we pass. I make my own oven 'fried' chicken and it's pretty tasty!

I'll just gloss over the part with DS... :rolleyes1 But glad that his meeting with the Beast went so well.

:lmao:

Nice getting to meet up with Pam, and too bad that pirates was still closed. And you got to ride Peoplemover with her!

Yes i'll take Peoplemover over PotC anyday!

I'm going to have to tell Fran about that Cinnamon Roll, she is a huge fan of Cinnamon rolls, and I'm sure she would really enjoy that back in the room, heated with butter! There is a place in Bakersfield just off the 99 we like to stop at and get them "togo", and their cinnamon rolls are "as big as your head". Looks like that one was too!

Ooh i'll have to look that place up whenever we're down there. There's a place in Pismo that everyone around here loves called Old West Cinnamon Rolls. They are pretty good!

I was just asking another poster if it's been down for a while. Are they adding new scenes or something?

I have no clue, I'm totally out of the loop on all the refurbs that have been happening. I hope something really cool for keeping it closed all summer.

I don't know, but I would LOVE to have them. We did go into the Christmas Shoppe at one point at the MK and bought about 4 ornaments and I didn't see them there.

Oooohhh, pictures of the ornaments at the end?

I don't know how you haven't done that in years! I'd be doing it as much as possible if I was on a solo trip! And you're right way creepier. MK's HM is much creepier at night than DL's.

I haven't been to DLs HM :blush: I will fix that in October. DHS and nighttime to compare.

Maintaining is the hardest part cause you're not seeing results but you're not gaining anything either. A fruit cleanse?! Interesting is it only raw fruits?

::yes:: Only raw fruits. I went peach picking today and am ready for the week. I'm excited because it's getting me back on track for losing again. If I get very very hungry I add veggies.

Ooh i'll have to look that place up whenever we're down there. There's a place in Pismo that everyone around here loves called Old West Cinnamon Rolls. They are pretty good!

It's called Zingo's. It's a coffee shop next to a bar. I think it's open 24 hours. We saw it off the road one time when we were hungry and we used to stop up there all the time when we went to Tulare.

Oooohhh, pictures of the ornaments at the end?

They're all packed away, but I remember some so i'll post those pics!

I haven't been to DLs HM :blush: I will fix that in October. DHS and nighttime to compare.

That's right completely forgot! And you're so not going to like it because of the overlay :rolleyes1

::yes:: Only raw fruits. I went peach picking today and am ready for the week. I'm excited because it's getting me back on track for losing again. If I get very very hungry I add veggies.

Mmm, fresh peaches straight from the tree are the best. Hope it goes well for you!

It's called Zingo's. It's a coffee shop next to a bar. I think it's open 24 hours. We saw it off the road one time when we were hungry and we used to stop up there all the time when we went to Tulare.

Have you told me about this place before? We used to think it was a strip club :lmao:

And you can’t see it in these pictures, but to the right is a Service Animal Relief area that I’ve NEVER noticed before! Not sure why I’m telling you this, but I just felt compelled to :rotfl2:
Hey, they might be smart animals, but they still aren't potty trained.

As we were walking towards Liberty Square, we saw a PP Photographer so took the opportunity for more pictures. So we get in the designated spot and this guy comes in right behind me to lean against the fence :confused3
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: That's how you do a photobomb.

So I may or may not have ‘adjusted’ my footing so that I was more comfortable. AKA, I lightly kicked him in the ankle :rotfl::blush: You can see the ‘after’ picture where my foot’s on the ground. Yes I’m ornery. :snooty: But he didn't even notice. Or care, I guess.
Clearly you didn't kick him hard enough!

It’s the stinkin’ FP Kiosk line! So ridiculous. Major con to this system.
::yes:: If they finally get it to where you can make the reservations through a phone, that will be much easier!

So we waited and waited for our window to open up when about 5 minutes till we could get our bands scanned, 3 CM’s stood in front of the entrance letting people know the ride was temporarily down and wasn’t sure when it would be running again :headache:
:headache: :faint: Of course... because why wouldn't it close down when it was finally your turn to ride?

I was hoping and praying we wouldn’t be eating in the West Wing. Anywhere but the West Wing! I could barely see my food the last time we ate here. I'm becoming a bitter, old lady. Did those older ladies in the kiosk line put a curse on me?!:scared1:
Well, I don't know... Are you also technologically impaired?

I don’t remember seeing the rose napkins at lunch. Maybe dinner only?
I think it is... I've never had dinner there, but I don't recall seeing them in the times I've been there for lunch.

I, of course, knew I needed to have my first alcoholic beverage ever in the Magic Kingdom and went with a beer
Ok. You're making me rethink some things. I'm planning a quick trip for January and I wanted to just stick with our normal lunch at BOG. But that picture of a beer... and it being a beer in MK... Wow. I'm actually considering trying to get a dinner ADR now, just to sit and drink a beer. :rotfl:

Then this was happening during dinner. Gross! Look familiar? @Captain_Oblivious
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

What. The. Heck! He’s not okay with characters that he sees on TV all the time, but bring this massive, literal beast, and he’s totally cool with it?!
Kids... Who can tell what will scare them and when??? :confused3

Wow, wish this is how it looked all day. It was seriously the busiest I’ve ever seen the MK! The Crowd Calendar predicted a 4 or 5 I believe, but it felt like a 7/8.
I'm glad to see it thinned out some.

On the monorail we went – have I mentioned how AMAZING it is to be able to use the monorail and not have to use the bus?! It’s heaven.
I can only imagine...

THE CINNAMON ROLL FROM GASTON'S TAVERN!!! :faint::faint::faint:

I can’t even begin to explain how big this, so I held up a frying pan as an example
Cool!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I used to always get one from Main Street Bakery on the way out of the park to eat for breakfast the next morning. I've never had one from Gaston's and never really considered getting one there since it is clear across the park from the exit, so I don't want to go out of my way to get one or have to carry it around all day.

So I need some important information... do they give you a container to put it in? You know, is it something you can throw in the basket under a stroller for a couple of hours? I need to know!!!!!

I’ll admit right now, I’m STINGY when it comes to dessert, but you guys probably already know this. I don't like sharing my dessert.
Not wanting to share dessert does not make one stingy. It makes one sane.

I knew that he would want more so I literally tried to hurry up and finish it. Like all of it.
I approve of this behavior. :thumbsup2

DS was trying to climb into the Pack N’ Play on his own after he got his PJ’s on. I picked him up, put him in there and minutes later, this
Oh wow... If only this could be every night, right?

Oh my gosh I know! I was telling DH that I have known you since before our kids were born and that we've 'grown up' together as parents. So crazy that they are almost 3 now:sad: BTW, I dropped DS off at Preschool today:sad2: Luckily, it's just right around the corner from my work :thumbsup2
Cannot believe they are almost 3! :faint: Wow, DS already started preschool, huh? We have to wait until winter, at the earliest, since her birthday is after the school cut-off here. But she goes to daycare and is around those kids all the time, so hopefully that will help.

Adorable picture!

The Beasts waves at DS and DS smiles. What. The. Heck! He’s not okay with characters that he sees on TV all the time, but bring this massive, literal beast, and he’s totally cool with it?!
Haha, of course he would love Beast right then! :rotfl: (but not at the meet later)

Soon after we all got ready for bed and this next part is amazing. DS was trying to climb into the Pack N’ Play on his own after he got his PJ’s on. I picked him up, put him in there and minutes later, this
That is awesome! :thumbsup2 Sign of a successful WDW day!

Hey, they might be smart animals, but they still aren't potty trained.

Guess not all dogs can do this

dog.jpg
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: That's how you do a photobomb.

:headache:

Clearly you didn't kick him hard enough!

I had the Disney magic in me. It wouldn't let me kick any harder :rotfl:

::yes:: If they finally get it to where you can make the reservations through a phone, that will be much easier!

I will be a very happy girl when that day comes ::yes::

:headache: :faint: Of course... because why wouldn't it close down when it was finally your turn to ride?

I wasn't destined to ride PotC that day, clearly!

Well, I don't know... Are you also technologically impaired?

Only in the mornings before my Starbucks :thumbsup2;)

I think it is... I've never had dinner there, but I don't recall seeing them in the times I've been there for lunch.

That's what I thought. I would have had documentation from last time.

Ok. You're making me rethink some things. I'm planning a quick trip for January and I wanted to just stick with our normal lunch at BOG. But that picture of a beer... and it being a beer in MK... Wow. I'm actually considering trying to get a dinner ADR now, just to sit and drink a beer. :rotfl:

:confused3:confused3:confused3Did you announce this on your TR?! :banana: DO IT! :hyper:

He always picks the wrong time to take the Browns to the Superbowl. Especially during meals. "My Mother hasn't had a hot meal in years" is so, so true.

Kids... Who can tell what will scare them and when??? :confused3

Blah, I hate unpredictability.

I'm glad to see it thinned out some.

Yeah...and all crowded around the castle and Main Street!

I can only imagine...

Just stay at the 'old lady' resort one day. You'll get used to the decor for the monorail, I promise!

Cool!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I used to always get one from Main Street Bakery on the way out of the park to eat for breakfast the next morning. I've never had one from Gaston's and never really considered getting one there since it is clear across the park from the exit, so I don't want to go out of my way to get one or have to carry it around all day.

So I need some important information... do they give you a container to put it in? You know, is it something you can throw in the basket under a stroller for a couple of hours? I need to know!!!!!

They definitely have to-go containers and I DID throw it under the stroller for several hours! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I feel a to-do list coming on for you for your January trip :hyper:

Not wanting to share dessert does not make one stingy. It makes one sane.

:worship:

I approve of this behavior. :thumbsup2

I do as well. That's why I did it :teeth: I can be so juvenile when it comes to certain foods. ::yes::

Oh wow... If only this could be every night, right?

Ain't that the truth.

Cannot believe they are almost 3! :faint: Wow, DS already started preschool, huh? We have to wait until winter, at the earliest, since her birthday is after the school cut-off here. But she goes to daycare and is around those kids all the time, so hopefully that will help.

Well, other people call it 'Preschool' even though it's not because of his age :confused3 So I don't know what to call it. I've said Day Care and they're like, 'You mean school?' So i'm confused. He knows it as school so we call it going to school.

Adorable picture!

Thank you!

Haha, of course he would love Beast right then! :rotfl: (but not at the meet later)

I think he likes the characters in passing. Like when he doesn't have to interact with them, only see them as they leave:rotfl2:

That is awesome! :thumbsup2 Sign of a successful WDW day!

Heck yes! :hyper:

Oh my gosh, I am sooooooooo behind on your TR. Trying to catch up! Also @TheLittleKatie taught me how to multi quote which makes my life a lot easier now :blush:

Well I will definitely file that under "stuff I didn't know"...so thanks for the info! :rotfl:

So I may or may not have ‘adjusted’ my footing so that I was more comfortable. AKA, I lightly kicked him in the ankle :rotfl::blush: You can see the ‘after’ picture where my foot’s on the ground. Yes I’m ornery. :snooty: But he didn't even notice. Or care, I guess.

UM RUDE. SECURITY! Any Mad TV/ Bon qui qui fans? No? Just me? :laughing: I have definitely gotten more ornery as I've gotten older and I would have been all "Excuse me, would you um, MOVE so I can take a picture? KTHXBYE" :rotfl:

Horns are SO FETCH right now :thumbsup2

Mmmmm beer. My last trip BoG was a must do because I wanted to drink in the MK. Priorities, amirite??? ::yes::

Then this was happening during dinner. Gross! Look familiar? @Captain_Oblivious

LOL...my son used to go hide in a corner and crouch down. As if I didn't know what was going on :rotfl2:

So adorable!!! Love this picture :goodvibes

You look like you're giving the Beast some major side eye in this one :rotfl2:

Great picture!!

DS was super happy!

Such an adorable picture! I love your DS's hoodie!!

Oh my :faint: That looks sinfully good!

Looking forward to reading more! I am trying to stay current on all the TR's I read and reply on rather than waiting weeks and weeks between replies lol We'll see how it goes!

Guess not all dogs can do this
That is a well trained dog!

Only in the mornings before my Starbucks :thumbsup2;)
I'm totally picturing one of those Snickers commercials right now...

:confused3:confused3:confused3Did you announce this on your TR?! :banana: DO IT! :hyper:
No, I didn't. I did mention it in the general discussion thread over at that other place though...

I don't know if I'll do any kind of PTR or not. I'd kind of like to, but it is only 3 days/3 nights. And I could see things potentially changing where we could have to cancel. So I don't know.

Just stay at the 'old lady' resort one day. You'll get used to the decor for the monorail, I promise!
I did look at that... well, I mainly looked at the Contemporary and Poly, but I was looking at monorail resorts in general. I figured for a short trip, it would be worth the splurge. But really, I just couldn't justify the money. Being such a short visit, we won't be in the room much at all.

They definitely have to-go containers and I DID throw it under the stroller for several hours! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I feel a to-do list coming on for you for your January trip :hyper:
Awesome! Thanks. I'll have to stop by and grab one. Or more.

Oh my gosh, I am sooooooooo behind on your TR. Trying to catch up! Also @TheLittleKatie taught me how to multi quote which makes my life a lot easier now :blush:

Isn't it way easier! And ever since the DIS got upgraded a while back, it's even easier now.

Well I will definitely file that under "stuff I didn't know"...so thanks for the info! :rotfl:

:lmao:Yep, not placing that info in my Long Term Memory :laughing:

UM RUDE. SECURITY! Any Mad TV/ Bon qui qui fans? No? Just me? :laughing: I have definitely gotten more ornery as I've gotten older and I would have been all "Excuse me, would you um, MOVE so I can take a picture? KTHXBYE" :rotfl:

"SACERITY?! SA-CERITY!":rotfl2:

Horns are SO FETCH right now :thumbsup2

fetch.jpg

Mmmmm beer. My last trip BoG was a must do because I wanted to drink in the MK. Priorities, amirite??? ::yes::

Oh you know it! Forget the food!...well wait, since it's there, i'll have the chicken ::yes::

LOL...my son used to go hide in a corner and crouch down. As if I didn't know what was going on :rotfl2:

Same here! :laughing: And when we were potty training, i'd see his face get all red and his tongue stick out trying to push and i'd ask him if he was going poop-poo and he'd shake his head slowly as his face got redder and say, "No??" (cause all his answers were always in question form :lmao:

So adorable!!! Love this picture :goodvibes

Aw thank you!

You look like you're giving the Beast some major side eye in this one :rotfl2:

I think it was more directed at DH. Like stop talking so we can take a picture, the Beast doesn't care if you're hairier than him :scared::rotfl2:

Great picture!!

:goodvibes

Such an adorable picture! I love your DS's hoodie!!

Thank you! It's WAY to big for him, but at $60, he's going to wear that till he's 15 :laughing:

Oh my :faint: That looks sinfully good!

You MUST try it! If getting a beer is required at BOG, getting a cinnamon roll at Gaston's is also required. Just abiding by the rules and you should too ::yes::

Looking forward to reading more! I am trying to stay current on all the TR's I read and reply on rather than waiting weeks and weeks between replies lol We'll see how it goes!

:rotfl2:You can do it! I've been doing good these past couple weeks and I don't intend on stopping now...until August 28-30 when i'll be in Napa. But maybe i'll get on here buzzed. Wouldn't that be fun and interesting! :rotfl:

I'm totally picturing one of those Snickers commercials right now...

Oh gosh, you better not be picturing an angry, old, technologically challenged lady Pre-Snickers :scared::scared:

No, I didn't. I did mention it in the general discussion thread over at that other place though...

Okay thought I'd missed something.

I don't know if I'll do any kind of PTR or not. I'd kind of like to, but it is only 3 days/3 nights. And I could see things potentially changing where we could have to cancel. So I don't know.

You can always do a last minute PTR. I'm sure everyone would follow, you're pretty popular. And it'd be tough to end up going to WDW and not report back:confused3

I did look at that... well, I mainly looked at the Contemporary and Poly, but I was looking at monorail resorts in general. I figured for a short trip, it would be worth the splurge. But really, I just couldn't justify the money. Being such a short visit, we won't be in the room much at all.

I know exactly the predicament. Such a short trip that paying Deluxe would be the way to go than a longer trip, but then seeing the price for such a short trip just doesn't make sense. A definite predicament. Pop??

Awesome! Thanks. I'll have to stop by and grab one. Or more.

You'll want more. "I guarantee it." :thumbsup2

Now that you say that, I think we have had this discussion. The part about the strip club sounds familiar.

:rotfl::rotfl2: I knew it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter