I can have a craft corner in my apartment!

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I admit, you'd have to live in a small apartment to appreciate my excitement ...

I realized that if I move a low bookcase, I could fit a table into that corner! (Yes, well, I never really thought about it, I guess) Finally, a home for my scrapbook stuff, which is currently on my dining room table and in a cardboard box.

Dance of happiness and joy ...

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

it will be so nice for you to get a special spot I am jumping for joy for you too.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Isn't it wonderful to have a "place" for everything? My oldest DD just moved out of the house, so you can guess what I did with her room!! ;):)

Yeah Donna!!!! I am in the process of rearranging my craft room!! I took out the cornor desk that my sewing maching lived on because my Mom is giving me her sewing machine stand. I am also cleaning out all my pampered chef paperwork and stuff since i no longer have my buisness!! That will give me more room so I can get brave and do something with the scapbook stuff I am collecting!!!

Nothing like your own space to make you a happy scrapper.

How wonderful that you're going to have a space of your own! I bet it will make you even more creative than you already are! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter