We have many meals booked for our early Sept trip I cant wait for:
Trex
Ohana
Cape May
Capt Grill
California Grill
Biergarten
La Hacienda

looking fwd to cottonitini at Trex, pinacolava at Ohana, sangria at Poly CL, pastry from Norway and Paris, sandwhich from EOS!

OMG you asked for it.. LOL

We have many meals booked for our early Sept trip I cant wait for:
Trex
Ohana
Cape May
Capt Grill
California Grill
Biergarten
La Hacienda

looking fwd to cottonitini at Trex, pinacolava at Ohana, sangria at Poly CL, pastry from Norway and Paris, sandwhich from EOS!

Jasmine, looks like we'll be down there at the same time. Hope you have good weather! :thumbsup2

An Earl's Brownie Creme from the Earl of Sandwich
Ohana Bread Pudding
Main Street USA Popcorn
Mickey Waffles
An Oreo BonBon from Cape May

It's almost time for you to go! :banana:

Oh wait, I won't see you ... :headache::guilty:

I'm excited that we will be on the (free) QSDP for the first time. But, the last time I was looking forward to a particular meal it had disappeared from the menu when we returned 6 months later. (Pan-seared Scallops at Le Cellier) So I won't do that again. That said, we'll go to Flying Fish for the first time and I'm quite sure I'll be able to find something I like.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I am too excited to try Artist Point for the first time! Also can't wait for a treat from Karamel Kuche, a pithivier from the France bakery, popcorn from main street, and our first MNSSHP (I know that's not a food, but I'm so excited!). Less than 2 weeks to go! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter